Septic System & Aerobic Septic Maintenance in Broken Arrow, OK
THE RED ROOTER – 24/7 FULL-SERVICE PLUMBING
Since 1973, Mullin Inc. has been serving residential and commercial clients in the greater part of Oklahoma. We are a full-service plumbing company operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — we are here when you need us! At Mullin Inc., we have trained professionals to handle all your plumbing needs, we are your complete plumbing solution. From repairs and replacements on sewer, water, and gas lines to water heaters and boilers, faucets, sinks, bathtubs, toilets, and bidets. Irrigation systems, French drains, septic systems, and drain cleanings, ice makers, and dishwashers. If it has gas, water, or sewage in it, we repair or replace it! We offer not only repairs for homes but commercial businesses, too.
Septic System Maintenance Company Serving All Of Tulsa County
Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric are your local septic and sewer system experts. Debris, tree roots, aging and other issues can be extraordinarily destructive to plumbing pipes. Our highly trained plumbing professionals have repaired and replaced all kinds of plumbing systems to work efficiently on many different property layouts. Rest assured—your local plumber knows exactly what they are doing. We can fix your sewer system backup even when it is an emergency!
Stop sewage backup from damaging your property. Call (539) 766-8166.
Choosing a Septic System
Our plumbers have installed so many septic systems, they can easily walk you through the options available when choosing a septic system. They will also be able to explain the entire installation process to you. Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric even gives expert suggestions as to which septic system is best for your home or business and your budget.
Signs of Septic System Backup
- Water backup from the toilet, shower, or a drain.
- Multiple drain backups.
- Strong sewage smell from drains or outside near your home.
- Any drain backups involving the toilet.
- Gurgling sounds coming from your drains or toilet.
- Pools of water around the basement floor drain.
- Sewage backup appears in toilets or drains.
- Toilet is slow flushing or draining.
- Multiple drains in the home are slow.
- Wastewater appears on the ground near your septic system.
- Very green grass over the septic system.
- Bacteria in your well.
- Algae or weeds growing in your pond near your home.
- Bad smells around the house.
Tree Root Intrusions
Any time a pipe leaks or produces condensation, the moisture will attract plant roots. Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric specialists have seen the amount of damage that tree roots can do to plumbing and pipes by slipping in separations in pipe sections, small holes, and cracks. Once roots make their way to this moisture, more roots will begin to grow in this area, further exacerbating this problem. This can lead to large holes and clogs in your system. Some of the most common signs of tree root intrusion are sewage backup, gurgling sounds in your plumbing, tubs not draining properly, or the toilet bowl not filling.
Tree Root Intrusion Solutions
- Rooter work and drain cleaning: The line is cleared by punching through the root clog to clear the line.Then we check the source of the problem to see if further action is needed.
- Hydro jetting: Plumbing pipes are cleaned using pressurized water jets. These jets thoroughly scrub the line from the inside to get rid of any grease buildup, debris, and tree roots.
- Pipe lining: This method avoids trenching and tearing up your yard. Your pipes are relined and sealed from the inside which will stop all water leaks. In some cases this can even be done to patch a smaller section.
- Pipe bursting: Hydraulics are used to break apart your old sewer pipe and simultaneously install a new one.
- Maintenance: Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric can inspect and clean your drains to keep grease and other debris away. That also stops roots from clogging any unlined pipes.
With Mullin’s Septic System Maintenance Services You Can Expect:
You should call a professional even when you think that your plumbing issue is small. Plumbing problems can pile up and get out of hand very quickly, exposing you and your household or business to the danger of raw sewage backup. Drains can be hard to open and tree root damage can leave drains inaccessible or pipes crushed. Our dedicated plumbing professionals know how to handle all of these situations and get your septic system, drains and pipes back into working order quickly.
Regular Maintenance Helps Septic Backups
When septic tanks overflow or back up they can cause damage to your entire septic system. If you are having plumbing problems you will want to call a professional immediately to avoid damage. The earlier it is treated and repaired the less it will cost you and the easier it will be to fix.
Preventing A Septic System Backup
Septic system issues can be avoided with regular maintenance, which includes pumping of the tank and avoiding planting trees on the absorption field. Homeowners can save thousands of dollars by preventative maintenance and quick diagnosis of plumbing problems.
As about our Aerobic Platinum Service Plans
Septic tank clean out. He did a great job. Very professional. Will definitely use again.
Donna Williams⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Review
Had a very good experience with mullin plumbing. Dealing with a huge water leak with tons of company at my house was a bit stressful but Israel got right on the problem. He knew what to look for and found our problem in no time. He explained everything where it was easy to understand and had a calming presence over it all. He was very stilled and fixed what he could and called someone else to clean out our septic tank . They came within a few hours of calling and got it done same day. We have used them in the past and being a business owner myself know the value of customer service. Definitely call them again for any plumbing needs. Jason and Rachel
Jason Rowe⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Review
Septic System Maintenance and Aerobic System Maintenance in Broken Arrow, OK and Tulsa County
If your septic system backs up, call your local plumbing professionals. Professionals can help you avoid property contamination, serious health threats, and environmental issues. Call Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric when you first notice the problem: (539) 766-8166!