Septic System Installation & Replacement In Broken Arrow, OK
THE RED ROOTER – 24/7 FULL-SERVICE PLUMBING
Since 1973, Mullin Inc. has been serving residential and commercial clients in the greater part of Oklahoma. We are a full-service plumbing company operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — we are here when you need us! At Mullin Inc., we have trained professionals to handle all your plumbing needs, we are your complete plumbing solution. From repairs and replacements on sewer, water, and gas lines to water heaters and boilers, faucets, sinks, bathtubs, toilets, and bidets. Irrigation systems, French drains, septic systems, and drain cleanings, ice makers, and dishwashers. If it has gas, water, or sewage in it, we repair or replace it! We offer not only repairs for homes but commercial businesses, too.
Septic System Installation Contractors Serving All Of Tulsa County
Choosing a septic system is a really important decision. While it isn’t something that stays front of mind everyday, your septic system will play a huge part in how well your household or business runs every day. Choosing a septic system that isn’t compatible with your property can lead to a lot of trouble and unwanted repair costs as time goes on. Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric plumbers are experienced and knowledgeable about all types and styles of septic tanks and systems. They can help you explore your options and choose the system that is best suited to your home.
Choosing The Right Septic Tank System
Our plumbers have installed so many septic systems, they can easily walk you through the options available when choosing a septic system. They will also be able to explain the entire installation process to you. Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric even gives expert suggestions as to which septic system is best for your home or business and your budget.
Types of Septic Tanks & System Features
- Type of pump: The purpose of a pump is to prevent blockages in your system. Most pumps belong in one of two categories: centrifugal or turbine. The more reliable pumps are turbines, however they do cost more. Our specialists can help you make the best decision for your specific situation.
- Type of tank: Tanks are designed for specific soil types. Therefore the type of tank that you should use will depend on the exact soil in your yard. Different soil make ups such as gravel, sand or clay all need different types of tanks.
- Size of the tank: How much water a property uses everyday is the factor that is used to determine the size of the septic tank needed. Almost all tanks are recommended to be at least one thousand gallons.
Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric can take care of all of this and more!
Interested In Mullin’s Aerobic Platinum Service Plans?
Septic Plus Service Plan
- Pump the entire aerobic septic system at no charge on two year anniversary of a continued contract. We will call to schedule with you.
- 20 percent discount on all pumping services if needed between anniversaries, through Mullin Environmental, Inc.
- A 12 month supply of Fizzy Tabs.
Platinum Service Plan
- Six service visits per year — Our office will call to schedule with you ahead of time. A qualified technician will check the operation of the following components: effluent pump, aerator, control panel, floats, diffuser stones, sprinkler heads, filters, and all required maintenance will be performed at this time, including the addition of chlorine tablets.
- Unlimited service calls — If you think you have a problem give us a call and we will do a diagnostic at no charge.
- Complete component coverage — Any components found inoperable, we will repair or replace at no charge, including the labor charges.
- Unlimited repair of sprinkler heads.
- Also Includes the Septic Plus Plan
Septic tank clean out. He did a great job. Very professional. Will definitely use again.
Donna Williams⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Review
Had a very good experience with mullin plumbing. Dealing with a huge water leak with tons of company at my house was a bit stressful but Israel got right on the problem. He knew what to look for and found our problem in no time. He explained everything where it was easy to understand and had a calming presence over it all. He was very stilled and fixed what he could and called someone else to clean out our septic tank . They came within a few hours of calling and got it done same day. We have used them in the past and being a business owner myself know the value of customer service. Definitely call them again for any plumbing needs. Jason and Rachel
Jason Rowe⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Review
Septic Service System Installation & Replacement in Broken Arrow, OK
From choosing the right system, all the way through the entire installation process Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric will take care of every single step of the process for you. You guarantee you fair pricing and excellent workmanship as well as exceptional service. We strive to see that you are satisfied with your new septic system and we do our absolute best to maximize your budget so that you have the right septic system for your home or business.