Water Damage Restoration in Broken Arrow, OK
THE RED ROOTER – 24/7 FULL-SERVICE PLUMBING
Since 1973, Mullin Inc. has been serving residential and commercial clients in the greater part of Oklahoma. We are a full-service plumbing company operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — we are here when you need us! At Mullin Inc., we have trained professionals to handle all your plumbing needs, we are your complete plumbing solution. From repairs and replacements on sewer, water, and gas lines to water heaters and boilers, faucets, sinks, bathtubs, toilets, and bidets. Irrigation systems, French drains, septic systems, and drain cleanings, ice makers, and dishwashers. If it has gas, water, or sewage in it, we repair or replace it! We offer not only repairs for homes but commercial businesses, too.
Water Damage Restoration & Remodeling Services
Water causes damage on contact and only causes more trouble the longer it is allowed to remain. When dealing with any type of flooding or leaks, a fast response is crucial. Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric is standing by and able to answer your call to get standing water and moisture out of your residence or business right away!
Burst pipes and other errant water can wreak havoc on your home and even endanger the health of your family. If you are looking for water damage cleanup and restoration services in Broken Arrow, OK visit Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric online or call (539) 766-8166 now!
Mullin Specializes in Water Damage Restoration Services
Water damage restoration services by your local professionals means they will handle everything you need to get your home or business back to normal as soon as possible. Water damage restoration services that we provide include things like:
- Water Cleanup
- Water Extraction
- Dehumidifying Dry-Outs
- Emergency Service
- Damage Assessments
- Sewage Cleanup
- Mold Removal
- Odor Removal
- Flooded Basements
- Mitigation & Structural Drying
I had a frozen pipe and called Mullin. Their people are so nice and John certainly was too. I really appreciate how he explained what to expect and he began the inspection. Luckily, I had no damage and have peace of mind. Thank you John!
CarVay Club⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Review
Why Does Water Damage Happen?
Anytime water is allowed to sit on a surface not meant to contain it (such as a pipe or basin) damage can happen. Most commonly, water damage happens due to:
- Flooding From Severe Weather
- Natural Disasters
- Storm Drain Backup
- Faulty Plumbing Frozen / Burst / Broken Pipes
- Leaking Water Heaters
- Leaky Roofs
- Leaking Foundations
- HVAC Issues Leaks From Appliances
- Sump Pump Failure
- Sewage Backups
- Toilet & Sink Overflows
How Much Does Water Damage Restoration Cost?
Most homeowner’s insurance policies will cover some water damage restoration costs, so check your policy to help determine how much you may pay for these services. Each restoration project is different and the cost depends on several factors. Some factors that will determine the cost of water damage restoration are:
- The size of the area damaged by water.
- The amount of visible cosmetic damage to the area.
- Labor necessary to restore the area.
- The condition of the water (clean or contaminated).
- How hard it is to extract any present water.
- Difficulty of drying the structure.
- Any replacement materials needed.
- If mold or bacteria has already developed.
What is a Water Damage Restoration Specialist?
When your home or business has been damaged from a leak or flood, a water damage restoration specialist can clean up the mess and get things back to normal. Here is a look at what a Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric water damage restoration specialist does.
- Inspect the Area and Assess Damage: The first thing that a Restoration Specialist will do is inspect your property and assess the amount of water and mold damage. This lets the team formulate a plan of the appropriate scope, timeframe and budget to get the job done.
- Repair the Damages: The specialist will identify what the initial root cause of the problem was and make repairs if necessary so that the situation will not occur again in the future. If the problem was weather related or came from another outside cause, the specialist may identify areas that can be strengthened for better protection in the future.
- Removal of Standing Water, Drying and Dehumidification: Specialized equipment is used to extract any standing water, and then dehumidifiers and air movers will guarantee the property is completely dry before moving onto the next step.
- Clean and Sanitize: Any areas not completely replaced will be deodorized and cleaned. This is to remove odors and keep mold from growing. Any area that cannot be restored will be removed.
- Restoration: For a restoration to be successful, the property must be back to its original working condition. So, the final step includes items such as structural damage repairs and replacing things like drywall, flooring and carpeting.
Water Damage Restoration in Broken Arrow, OK & Tulsa County
If you are dealing with water damage in your home or business, visit Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric online and schedule a free estimate to get started right away.