Water Filtration & Reverse Osmosis System in Broken Arrow, OK
THE RED ROOTER – 24/7 FULL-SERVICE PLUMBING
Since 1973, Mullin Inc. has been serving residential and commercial clients in the greater part of Oklahoma. We are a full-service plumbing company operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — we are here when you need us! At Mullin Inc., we have trained professionals to handle all your plumbing needs, we are your complete plumbing solution. From repairs and replacements on sewer, water, and gas lines to water heaters and boilers, faucets, sinks, bathtubs, toilets, and bidets. Irrigation systems, French drains, septic systems, and drain cleanings, ice makers, and dishwashers. If it has gas, water, or sewage in it, we repair or replace it! We offer not only repairs for homes but commercial businesses, too.
Water Filtration & Reverse Osmosis System in Tulsa County
Purotwist 4000 – Reverse Osmosis System: If you want high-quality drinking water, clear and clean ice cubes, delicious coffee, tea and beverages and water for pets and plants, this is the one for you. ThePurotwist 4000 reverse osmosis system’s semi-permeable membrane rinses contaminants to the drain and it fits right under the kitchen sink. High-quality, filtered drinking water is produced and conveniently stored in a sealed tank. It’s lead-free faucet easily delivers an abundant supply of clear, clean, and fresh drinking water to you and your family.
THE PUROTWIST 4000 HAS A FOUR-STAGE PURIFICATION PROCESS:
Stage 1 – 5 micron Sediment Filter
Stage 2 – Pre Carbon Filter
Stage 3 – Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Stage 4 – Post Carbon Filter
WHOLE HOUSE FILTERS & SOFTENERS
- EVRC – Evolve Series EVRC water conditioners are ideal for reducing levels of hardness while also handling common odor and taste problems associated with municipal water. Configured with high-performance resin media and activated carbon, this reverse osmosis system not only serves to soften water but also acts as a filter, removing chlorine and other unwanted tastes.
- EV2C – This is the only single pass whole house filter system on the market that effectively removes Chloramines, while at the same time conditions and sanitizes city water.
- EVR – Configured with high-performance resin media and an integrated generator, the EVR passes a precise level of free chlorine through the media bed with each regeneration. While the amount of the chlorine is harmless to the media, it is very effective in killing the nuisance bacteria that produces unwanted tastes and odors.
WELL WATER TREATMENT
- EV1 & EV2 – With the Evolve Series EV1 and EV2 water conditioners, effectively treat harsh water conditions of all kinds. You can efficiently remove hardness, iron, and manganese in just a single bypass and adjust low pH levels at the same time. Just one unit…..with no chemicals or add-ons.
- EVS & EVB – The Evolve EVS filter effectively treats hydrogen sulfide. Virtually everyone knows the rotten egg smell of hydrogen sulfide in household water. Yet, no one has to live with it. The EVS filter is today’s proven and practical solution.
- The Evolve EVB filter effectively removes high iron levels. High levels of iron continually stain plumbing fixtures and clog pipes. Even laundry gets the “red tint” of iron saturated water. The EVB filter is the perfect solution.
- EVBF-AN – EVBF metered units offer the flexibility to treat many water quality issues, including: neutralizing acid (EVBF-AN), chlorine removal, iron removal, and turbidity removal, the result is a highly effective, computer-controlled filter with the power to consistently deliver quality water.
Water Filtration & Reverse Osmosis System in Broken Arrow, OK & Tulsa County
Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric is your local provider for all of your plumbing needs. We are committed to quality service and best in the industry customer care. You can trust our well trained, licensed, and insured professional plumbers to be qualified to handle your plumbing problems and get things flowing smoothly again. If you need a water line replacement or installation call (539) 766-8166, or visit us online and schedule your in-home estimate today!