Water Heater Installation & Replacement Broken Arrow, OK
Having hot water in your home is a must! If your water heater can not be repaired then water heater installation will be the next step. Whatever the reason you need a new water heater, the plumbers at Mullin Plumbing, Inc. can handle the installation efficiently and affordably. Our team has been providing traditional and tankless water heater services in Tulsa County since 1973 and we know what it takes to get the job done right. Contact us today for a free consultation at (918) 209-3133.
Should Your Water Heater Be Repaired?
Water heaters can be one of the most used appliances in a home. Between dishes, showers and laundry alone, a water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason why you will likely, at some point, have to have at least minor repairs taken care of on your water heater. You may even need to make a decision between repairing your current water heater and investing in a newer model or upgrade. If you are looking for hot water heater repair that Mullin Plumbing, Inc. has your back!
You will need to contact a professional if your water heater is showing any of these symptoms:
- Not supplying enough hot water
- Taking too long to heat water
- The water heater tank is leaking
- The water heater tank is making noises
I needed my hot water heater replaced. I called 4 companies to get a quote and Mullins was the only company that actually came out to the house to look over the job and give a quote. The other companies wanted to quote me over the phone. Jerry with Mullins did a great job in explaining the quote and then going the replacement. I’m glad that I chose Mullins!
C Flagout⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Review
How Long Should a Hot Water Heater Last?
There are many different makes and models of hot water heaters and their life span expectancy can vary. Depending on the exact model that you have, you can expect it to last for about 11 to 20 years. If you are unsure whether or not your hot water heater needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our professional technicians can take a look at your water heater and let you know if it is time to invest in a newer model.
Energy Efficient Hot Water Heater Installation
If your water heater is no longer effective or has broken completely and you are ready to replace it with a new system Mullin Plumbing, Inc. can provide fast and affordable water heater replacement in Broken Arrow, OK. We can guarantee that your new system is within the parameters of new federal energy efficiency standards. You may hope to avoid the upfront costs of investing in a newer model of water heater, but it may help you to know that you will get great savings on your energy bills in the long run. Newer models heat more efficiently and will lower your water heating bills.
Signs You Might Need Your Hot Water Heater Replaced
If you are searching for help with water heater repair installation, Mullin Plumbing, Inc. can do that too! We can install electric or gas water heaters, and our technicians are trained to be able to work with almost any make or model. If your water heater is between eight and 12 years old, there are a few tell-tale signs that it’s time for a new system.
These signs include:
- Rusty water. This could signal that the inside of the tank is rusty, which may result in leaks.
- Rumbling noises. Over time, sediment at the bottom of the tank begins to harden and this can cause a rumbling sound when the water is being heated.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there may be a leak or fracture in the tank.
- Not enough hot water. The sediment that builds up at the bottom of the tank can cause the water heater to take longer to generate hot water and can also take up space.
- Water isn’t warming up. The gas pilot light might need to be inspected.
- No hot water at all. The gas valve needs to be replaced.
- Water that smells. Improper water flow can lead to stagnant levels in the tank.
- A noisy water heater. Knocking could be air in the tank, valves and or something wrong down the line.
Having a new water heater installed can be a big decision and sometimes it comes unexpectedly. Whether you’re interested in a tankless water heater, want to stick with a traditional system, or don’t fully understand the pros and cons of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbers at Mullin Plumbing, Inc. can answer any questions you may have and provide any guidance you need.
How To Get Fast Access To Hot Water & Still Be Compliant?
Whether your water heater is broken or outdated, or even if you are having one installed into a brand new home, Mullin Plumbing, Inc. can help you get the right water heater for you!
Why Isn’t Your Water Heater Working?
- The Heating Element. With electric water heaters, the heating element inside the tank may have burned out.
- Burner or Pilot Light. With gas-powered water heaters, the burner may be dirty or has become corroded. As a result, making it hard for the gas jets to turn on.
- Gas Control Valve. If there is a malfunction with the control valve, the burner may not be getting enough fuel to turn on.
There are three main types of water heaters that you will have to choose from:
- Conventional Water Heater: A large tank stores water and it is heated by electric or gas energy. If you choose to upgrade to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water heating bills to go down by up to seven percent.
- Tankless Water Heater: Water is heated instantly and as needed this will give you the convenience of unlimited and instant hot water. In addition, this type of system can reduce energy bills by up to thirty five percent.
- Hybrid Water Heater: This system is a combination of a conventional tank but also uses a heat pump. The system also makes use of your existing water and electrical connections. A hybrid system may reduce water heating costs by as much as sixty percent.
Benefits Of Tankless Water Heaters
- Hot water on demand
- Reduce energy costs by as much as 35%
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any problem.
- Saves space
- Longer life expectancy
- Only operates when generating hot water, making them safer
If you are not sure what type of hot water heating system would work best for your home, our knowledgeable specialists can help you decide.
Are You Looking For “Water Heater Installation Near Me” in Broken Arrow, OK & Greater Tulsa Metro Area?
If you are experiencing water heater problems, visit Mullin Plumbing, Inc. online or give us a call at (918) 209-3133 to schedule an appointment or request an estimate right away!