Air Conditioning Maintenance in Broken Arrow, OK
Scheduling annual air conditioning maintenance in Broken Arrow, OK is essential. There are serious benefits for your cooling unit when you get an annual air conditioning tune-up.Your unit will be more reliable, more efficient and have an extended lifespan. It could even give you a savings of more than 30% on your energy bills! Plus, it is necessary to keep your manufacturer’s warranty valid should disaster strike and you need it. If you start to feel like your air conditioning isn’t as cold as it used to be, it’s time to schedule a service call.
Tune-Ups Add Years to Your Air Conditioner’s Usefulness
Don’t get burned this summer, beat the scorching temperatures with a Seasonal Tune-Up from Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric. During a tune-up, one of the first things that our technicians will do is examine your entire system to make sure that everything is in proper working order. Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric professionals will clean and inspect the critical areas of your unit and check all of the unit’s connections. These are some specific items that our technicians will address during a tune-up:
- Electrical connections: We tighten all electrical connections so the system runs safely.
- Moving parts: We make sure that there is no rubbing or friction between moving parts and add lubrication where necessary. When parts are not lubricated correctly, the friction caused can damage your system and cause excessive wear and tear.
- Condensate drain line: Mold and clogs can build up in this line and that can cause leaks. We make sure the line is clean and draining properly.
- Condenser coil and evaporator coil: Dirt on the condenser coil or evaporator coil will restrict airflow and reduce the ability to absorb heat. We clean the coils to prevent these issues.
- Coil fins: Coil fins are made from aluminum and they can become bent which restricts air flow. We will straighten those so air flows smoothly again.
- System controls: Our technicians will check all of our system controls to make sure that they are working correctly.
- As a homeowner, there are some things that you can do on your own to help your heating and cooling unit perform at its very best:
- Replace the air filter: You should replace the air filter every two or three months. Doing this will keep the air conditioner working efficiently. If you are a smoker, have pets, or someone in the home has allergies, you should consider replacing the filter as often as every 30 days.
- Keep it clean: Do not allow leaves, dirt and other debris to build up on or around your system. Make sure that you keep any nearby shrubs or bushes trimmed back. This will help to ensure good air flow to the system.
We are using Mullins at our home for our AC/HVAC and electrical needs. They are easy to talk to and schedule. Incredibly friendly and professional while on the job. The ladies in dispatch are delightful. I recommend them when I can.
Shelby Cameron⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Review
When AC Maintenance Isn’t Enough
When it comes time to decide whether you want to repair your existing system or invest in a new one, our service professionals are here to help give you all of the information that you need. Generally, if a system has had to have more than two or three repairs to stay in good working order, it is likely time to consider a new one. Many experts often advise if your system is more than five to seven years old, due to innovations in technology and efficiency, you would still benefit from an upgrade. No solution is right for everyone, so we give you the information and let you decide.
HVAC Maintenance in Broken Arrow OK and Surrounding Communities
If you have decided that it is time to replace your old HVAC system, or you want to schedule repairs or a tune-up, visit Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric online or give us a call (539) 766-8166.