Septic Tank Repair in Broken Arrow, OK
SEPTIC TANK REPAIR SERVICE NEAR ME
Since 1973, Mullin Septic, Inc. has been serving residential and commercial clients in the greater part of Oklahoma. We are a full-service plumbing company operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — we are here when you need us! At Mullin Septic, we have trained professionals to handle all your plumbing needs, we are your complete plumbing solution. From repairs and replacements on sewer, water, and gas lines to water heaters and boilers, faucets, sinks, bathtubs, toilets, and bidets. Irrigation systems, French drains, septic systems, and drain cleanings, ice makers, and dishwashers. If it has gas, water, or sewage in it, we repair or replace it! We offer not only repairs for homes but commercial businesses, too.
Septic Tank Repair Services in Tulsa County
For most people, plumbing maintenance means having drains and pipes checked and cleaned. When you consider scheduling routine plumbing maintenance, don’t forget about the septic tank! It is a huge aspect of your plumbing because it is how businesses and homes not part of a city’s main sewer lines manage waste. If your septic tank is not properly maintained, eventually it will overflow and that can cause damage to your property as well as being dangerous to your health. If you aren’t sure of the condition of your septic tank or system give Mullin Septic a call! We specialize in finding economical solutions for your septic problems.
Are you looking for septic tank service near me? Call Mullin Septic at (918) 209-3133 and schedule your septic check up or service now!
Typical Septic Tank Repair Issues
A septic system works by moving waste water repeatedly through different chambers. As the wastewater processes through each chamber, more solid waste is removed until the leftover liquid is then deposited into a drainfield. This all causes the waste to decompose anaerobically.
A properly functioning septic tank will keep your property working smoothly. To keep your septic tank functioning properly, it should be emptied every three to five years. If the tank is not serviced and is allowed to overflow you will need repairs to your septic tank, and it may even need to be replaced.
Problems that you might be having with your septic tank include:
- Detached dividing wall: If your septic tank separates into two chambers, one chamber may trap all of the sludge, and this can cause septic system failure.
- Full tank: An overflowing septic tank may be caused by a drain field that is unable to absorb the wastewater.
- Wall corrosion: Compartment tanks can trap hydrogen sulfide gas which can corrode the walls of your septic tank.
- Roots: As septic tanks exercise wastewater, when they are underground, they attract the roots of plants. Large roots such as those from trees and certain large variety bushes can do serious damage to your septic tank.
Septic tank clean out. He did a great job. Very professional. Will definitely use again.
Donna Williams⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Review
Had a very good experience with mullin plumbing. Dealing with a huge water leak with tons of company at my house was a bit stressful but Israel got right on the problem. He knew what to look for and found our problem in no time, he explained everything where it was easy to understand and had a calming presence over it all. He was very stilled and fixed what he could and called someone else to clean out our septic tank . They came within a few hours of calling and got it done same day. We have used them in the past and being a business owner myself know the value of customer service. Definitely call them again for any plumbing needs. Jason and Rachel
Jason Rowe⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Review
Does Your Septic Tank Need Repair?
It’s hard to tell how your septic system is doing internally. You can’t really see your system when you run water down your drains or flush your toilet. The thing is, your problems will be cheaper and easier to fix if you catch them early. This is why inspections and preventative maintenance are highly recommended for homes and businesses that do have a septic system. However, there are also common signs that you can look for that will let you see that there is a problem with your septic tank.
Common warning signs of septic tank trouble include:
- Pooling water: If you notice pools or puddles of water in your lawn, there is a problem. Your tank is too full and you will likely need to have it pumped.
- Bad smells: An overly full septic tank makes the sludge rise and this emits bad smells around the home or property.
- Health of your lawn: Septic waste is not a fertilizer. It will kill your grass. If you see that there are unhealthy areas of your lawn that are hard to explain, it may be time to have your septic system checked out.
- Slow draining toilet: When your septic tank is full or is overflowing, it can cause problems with how your toilet functions. If your toilet drains slowly after a flush, you should consider a check up for your septic system.
Septic System Repair in Broken Arrow, OK & Tulsa County
Do you need septic tank service? Call (918) 209-3133 or visit Mullin Septic online for an appointment!