Septic Tank Maintenance in Broken Arrow, OK
SEPTIC TANK MAINTENANCE & AEROBIC SEPTIC SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
Since 1973, Mullin Septic has been a top leader in septic tank maintenance for residential and commercial clients. Serving all of Broken Arrow, OK and the Tulsa County area, we are a full-service septic system company operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — we are here when you need us! At Mullin Septic we have trained professionals to handle all your septic tank and aerobic septic system maintenance needs! Your complete plumbing solution! If it has gas, water, or sewage in it, we maintain, repair or replace it!
Septic System Maintenance Serving All Of Tulsa County
Consequently things like debris, tree roots, aging and other issues can be extraordinarily destructive to plumbing pipes. However, Mullin Septic is your local septic tank and aerobic system maintenance experts, so there’s no need to worry! Our highly trained plumbing professionals have repaired and replaced all kinds of septic tank systems on many different property layouts. So rest assured, your local Mullin plumber knows exactly what they are doing. Above all, we can handle your septic tank maintenance quickly and efficiently. Even when it is an emergency!
In short, to stop sewage backup from damaging your property, call (918) 209-3133.
Choosing a Septic System
Our plumbers have installed so many septic systems, they can easily walk you through the options available when choosing a septic system. Mullin Septic even gives expert suggestions as to which septic system is best for your home or business and your budget. Following that, they will go over the installation process, and any recommended routine septic tank maintenance. As a result, your tank should last for years to come.
Signs of Septic Tank Backup
- Water backup from the toilet, shower, or a drain.
- Multiple drain backups.
- A strong sewage smell from drains or outside near your home.
- Any drain backups involving the toilet.
- Gurgling sounds coming from your drains or toilet.
- Pools of water around the basement floor drain.
- Sewage backup appears in toilets or drains.
- Toilet is slow flushing or draining.
- Multiple drains in the home are slow.
- Wastewater appears on the ground near your septic system.
- Very green grass over the septic system.
- Bacteria in your well.
- Algae or weeds growing in your pond near your home.
- Bad smells around the house. This is certainly not pleasant.
Tree Root Intrusions
Any time a pipe leaks or produces condensation, the moisture will attract plant roots. Mullin Septic specialists have seen the amount of damage that tree roots can do to plumbing and pipes by slipping in separations in pipe sections, small holes, and cracks. Once roots make their way to this moisture, more roots will begin to grow in this area, further exacerbating this problem. This can lead to large holes and clogs in your system. This is also why septic tank maintenance is so important for your septic system. Some of the most common signs of tree root intrusion are sewage backup, gurgling sounds in your plumbing, tubs not draining properly, or the toilet bowl not filling.
Tree Root Intrusion Solutions
- Rooter work and drain cleaning: The line is cleared by punching through the root clog to clear the line. We then check the source of the problem to see if further action is needed.
- Hydro jetting: With this method plumbing pipes are cleaned using pressurized water jets. These jets thoroughly scrub the line from the inside to get rid of any grease buildup, debris, and tree roots.
- Pipe lining: Above all, this method avoids trenching and tearing up your yard. Your pipes are relined and sealed from the inside which will stop all water leaks. However, in some cases, this can even be done to patch a smaller section.
- Pipe bursting: Hydraulics are used to break apart your old sewer pipe and simultaneously install a new one.
- Maintenance: Mullin Septic can inspect and clean your drains to keep grease and other debris away. That also stops roots from clogging any unlined pipes. Septic tank maintenance is essential if you want your septic system to run efficiently for years to come.
With Mullin’s Septic System Maintenance Services You Can Expect:
You should call a professional for septic tank maintenance, even if you think that your plumbing issue is small. Firstly, plumbing problems can pile up and get out of hand very quickly, exposing you and your household or business to the danger of raw sewage backup. Secondly, drains can be hard to open and tree root damage can leave drains inaccessible or pipes crushed. Luckily our dedicated plumbing professionals know how to handle all of these situations and get your septic system, drains and pipes back into working order quickly.
Regular Septic Tank Maintenance Helps Prevent Backups
When septic systems overflow or backup they can cause damage to your entire septic system. Therefore, if you are having plumbing problems you will want to call a professional immediately to avoid damage. The earlier it is treated and repaired the less it will cost you and the easier it will be to fix. For this reason, septic tank maintenance is crucial.
Preventing A Septic System Backup
Above all, most septic issues can be avoided with regular septic tank maintenance. This includes, pumping of the tank and avoiding planting trees on the absorption field. As a result, homeowners can save thousands of dollars with preventative maintenance and quick diagnosis of plumbing problems.
Septic tank clean out. He did a great job. Very professional. Will definitely use again.
Donna Williams⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Review
Had a very good experience with mullin plumbing. Dealing with a huge water leak with tons of company at my house was a bit stressful but Israel got right on the problem. He knew what to look for and found our problem in no time, he explained everything where it was easy to understand and had a calming presence over it all. He was very stilled and fixed what he could and called someone else to clean out our septic tank . They came within a few hours of calling and got it done same day. We have used them in the past and being a business owner myself know the value of customer service. Definitely call them again for any plumbing needs. Jason and Rachel
Jason Rowe⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Review
Septic Tank Maintenance and Aerobic System Maintenance in Broken Arrow, OK and Tulsa County
If your septic system backs up, call your local plumbing professionals for septic tank maintenance. We are available 24/7 and most importantly, we help you avoid property contamination, serious health hazards, and environmental issues. Call Mullin Septic when you first notice the problem: (918) 209-3133!