Septic Tank Installation in Broken Arrow, OK
Looking for septic tank installation near me? Mullin specializes in septic system installation in Broken Arrow, OK
At Mullin Septic we offer full-service septic tank installation 24 hours a day 7 days a week. As a result, we are here when you need us! Our professionals are licensed and capable of handling all your plumbing needs. Specializing in septic system installation, we are your complete plumbing solution!
Septic Tank Installation
Choosing a septic system is a really important decision. While it isn’t something that stays front of mind everyday, your septic system will play a huge part in how well your household or business runs every day. However, choosing a septic system that isn’t compatible with your property can lead to a lot of trouble and unwanted repair costs as time goes on. The crew at Mullin Septic are proficient with all types and styles of septic tanks and systems. We are here to help you explore your options and choose the system that best suits your home.
Choosing The Right Septic Tank System
Our plumbers have installed so many septic systems, they can easily walk you through the options available when choosing what’s best for you. They will also be able to explain the entire septic tank installation process to you. Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric even gives expert suggestions as to which septic system is best for your home or business and your budget.
Types of Septic Tank & Septic System Features
- Type of pump: The purpose of a pump is to prevent blockages in your system. Most pumps belong in one of two categories: centrifugal or turbine. The more reliable pumps are turbines, however they do cost more. Our specialists can help you make the best decision for your specific situation.
- Type of tank: Tanks are designed for specific soil types. Therefore the type of tank that you should use will depend on the exact soil in your yard. Different soil make ups such as gravel, sand or clay all need different types of septic tanks.
- Size of the tank: How much water a property uses everyday is the factor that is used to determine the size of the septic tank needed. Almost all tanks are recommended to be at least one thousand gallons.
Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric can take care of all of septic tank installations and more!
Interested In Mullin’s Aerobic Platinum Service Plans?
Septic Plus Service Plan
- Pump the entire aerobic septic system at no charge on two year anniversary of a continued contract. We will call to schedule with you.
- 20 percent discount on all pumping services if needed between anniversaries, through Mullin Environmental, Inc.
- A 12 month supply of Fizzy Tabs.
Platinum Service Plan
- Six service visits per year — Our office will call to schedule with you ahead of time. A qualified technician will check the operation of the following components: effluent pump, aerator, control panel, floats, diffuser stones, sprinkler heads, filters, and all required maintenance will be performed at this time, including the addition of chlorine tablets.
- Unlimited service calls — If you think you have a problem give us a call and we will do a diagnostic at no charge.
- Complete component coverage — Any components found inoperable, we will repair or replace at no charge, including the labor charges.
- Unlimited repair of sprinkler heads.
- Also Includes the Septic Plus Plan
Septic tank clean out. He did a great job. Very professional. Will definitely use again.
Donna Williams⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Review
Had a very good experience with mullin plumbing. Dealing with a huge water leak with tons of company at my house was a bit stressful but Israel got right on the problem. He knew what to look for and found our problem in no time, he explained everything where it was easy to understand and had a calming presence over it all. He was very stilled and fixed what he could and called someone else to clean out our septic tank . They came within a few hours of calling and got it done same day. We have used them in the past and being a business owner myself know the value of customer service. Definitely call them again for any plumbing needs. Jason and Rachel
Jason Rowe⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Review
Septic Tank Installation in Broken Arrow, OK
From choosing the right septic system, all the way through the entire installation process Mullin Plumbing, HVAC, Septic & Electric will take care of every single step of the process for you. We guarantee you fair pricing and excellent workmanship as well as exceptional service. We strive to see that you are satisfied with your new septic tank installation and we do our absolute best to maximize your budget so that you have the right septic system for your home or business.