Water Filtration & Reverse Osmosis System in Broken Arrow
24/7 Full Service Plumbing in Broken Arrow
Mullin Plumbing, Inc. is your local provider for all of your plumbing needs. We are committed to quality service and best in the industry customer care. You can trust our well trained, licensed, and insured professional plumbers to be qualified to handle your plumbing problems and get things flowing smoothly again. If you need a water filtration & reverse osmosis system replacement or installation call (or visit us online and schedule your in-home estimate today!
Water Filtration & Reverse Osmosis System in Tulsa County
Purotwist 4000 – Reverse Osmosis System. If you want high-quality drinking water, clear and clean ice cubes, delicious coffee, tea and beverages and water for pets and plants, this is the one for you. The Purotwist 4000 reverse osmosis system’s semi-permeable membrane rinses contaminants to the drain and it fits right under the kitchen sink. High-quality, filtered drinking water is produced and conveniently stored in a sealed tank. As a result, it’s lead-free faucet easily delivers an abundant supply of clear, clean, and fresh drinking water to you and your family.
THE PUROTWIST 4000 HAS A FOUR-STAGE PURIFICATION PROCESS:
- 5 micron Sediment Filter
- Pre Carbon Filter
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Stage 4 – Post Carbon Filter
WHOLE HOUSE FILTERS & SOFTENERS
- EVRC – Evolve Series EVRC water conditioners are ideal for reducing levels of hardness while also handling common odor and taste problems associated with municipal water. Configured with high-performance resin media and activated carbon, this reverse osmosis system not only serves to soften water but also acts as a filter. For instance, removing chlorine and other unwanted tastes.
- EV2C – This is the only single pass whole house filter system on the market that effectively removes Chloramines while at the same time conditions and sanitizes city water.
- EVR – Configured with high-performance resin media and an integrated generator, the EVR passes a precise level of free chlorine through the media bed with each regeneration. While the amount of the chlorine is harmless to the media, it is very effective in killing the nuisance bacteria that produces unwanted tastes and odors.
WELL WATER TREATMENT
- EV1 & EV2 –The Evolve Series EV1 and EV2 water conditioners, effectively treats harsh water conditions of all kinds. That is to say, you can efficiently remove hardness, iron, and manganese in just a single bypass. In addition, you can adjust low pH levels at the same time. Just one unit…..with no chemicals or add-ons.
- EVS & EVB – The Evolve EVS filter effectively treats hydrogen sulfide. Certainly everyone knows the rotten egg smell of hydrogen sulfide in household water. However, no one has to live with it. But, the EVS filter is today’s proven and practical solution.
- The Evolve EVB filter – This effectively removes high iron levels. High levels of iron continually stain plumbing fixtures and clog pipes. For example, even laundry gets the “red tint” of iron saturated water. In other words, if you have this problem, the EVB filter is the perfect solution.
- EVBF-AN – EVBF – Metered units offer the flexibility to treat many water quality issues. This includes neutralizing acid (EVBF-AN), chlorine removal, iron removal, and turbidity removal. As a result, you will have a highly effective, computer-controlled filter with the power to consistently deliver quality water.
Water Filtration & Reverse Osmosis Systems in Broken Arrow
Mullin Plumbing, Inc. is your local provider for all of your plumbing needs. Above all, we are committed to quality service and best in the industry customer care. You can trust our well trained, licensed, and insured professional plumbers to handle your plumbing problems and get things flowing smoothly again. So, if you need a water line replacement or installation call (918) 209-3133, or visit us online and schedule your in-home estimate today!