Damaged sewer pipe repair or replacement can be expensive, but it simply isn’t optional. A cracked sewer pipe can create massive and even costly property damage. They can even result in serious health risks for you and your family. If a sewer line stops working, repair is always going to be the first option, but when repair isn’t possible, the line is going to need to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City is your best local sewer repair and replacement specialist.
If you need help with a cracked or damaged sewer line, call us at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to ask for an estimate.
- Poor maintenance.
- Build-up of debris, grease or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction nearby.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Poor construction, layout, concept, or installation.
- Back-up from the main line.
It is essential to understand that any type of pipe can be broken if it is put under ample pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground surrounding it.
How to Know If a Sewer Pipe is Broken
- Your toilet makes abnormal or gurgling sounds.
- The water in your toilet is low.
- Bathtub drains slowly, or not at all.
- Sewage backup in your toilet or tub.
- Odor in your cellar or yard
- Greener grass near the sewage pipe
- Flooded yard
You will need a sewer line professional to safely access your sewer pipes for maintenance or replacement. We will take every possible step to avoid the need to totally replace your sewer pipes.
While every property and system are different, some kinds of problems are relatively common when dealing with sewer pipes. These are some of the most frequent issues that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after a detailed cleaning) giving you a basically all new pipe. The lining can additionally be used preventatively to protect pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless approach. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to change it much more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Due to the fact that it is pricey and labor intensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is vital. Regular inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards protecting against sewer pipe cracks and damage.
Sometimes the damage to a sewer line is too substantial to repair and the pipe will need to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City are experts at replacing sewage lines and we can understand the problem, look into your options and see specifically how we will be able to fix the issue. We are here to help, and since we value our customers, we will certainly never attempt to sell you on unnecessary services and products. We make use of trenchless methods to protect your lawn and landscaping, and because they are much more cost-effective than other methods. We strive to always provide you with the very best service possible at the very best price.
If you have concerns about your sewer lines, such as invasive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not think twice to call. Stop the issue before the damage has an opportunity to get any worse. Call Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to arrange an appointment. Our plumbing specialists are ready to help you care for all your sewer pipe service needs.
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA