Broken sewer pipe repair or replacement can be expensive, nevertheless it simply isn’t optional A cracked sewer pipe can trigger massive and costly property damage. They can even result in significant health and wellness risks for you and your family members. If a sewer line stops working, repair is always going to be the first option, however when repair isn’t possible, the line is going to need to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City is your best local sewer repair and replacement specialist.
If you need help with a cracked or damaged sewer line, call us at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to ask for an estimate.
One of the most likely reasons for your sewer line damage are:
- Buildup of debris, grease or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction close by.
- Typical wear and tear.
- Poor construction, layout, design, or installation.
- Back-up from the main line.
It is very important to understand that any kind of pipe can be broken if it is put under enough pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground surrounding it.
How to Know If a Sewer Pipe is Broken
- Your toilet makes abnormal or gurgling sounds.
- The water in your toilet is lower.
- Bathtub drains slowly, or not at all.
- Sewage back-up in your toilet or bathtub.
- Odor in your basement or yard
- Greener grass near the sewage pipe
- Flooded lawn
Broken Sewer Line Solutions
You will need to have a sewer line expert to safely access your sewer pipes for maintenance or replacement. We will take every possible step to avoid the need to totally replace your sewer pipes.
While every property and system are unique, some kinds of problems are fairly common when handling sewer pipes. These are a few of the most common issues that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after a comprehensive cleaning) giving you a basically all new pipe. The lining can also be used preventatively to protect pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless approach. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe right into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to change it more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Because it is expensive and labor intensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is essential. Regular inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards protecting against sewer pipe cracks and even damage.
Sewer Line Replacement
In some cases the damage to a sewer line is too significant to repair and the pipe will need to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City are experts at replacing sewage lines and we can understand the problem, look into your options and see precisely how we will be able to fix the problem. We are here to help, and because we value our customers, we will certainly never attempt to sell you on unnecessary products and services. We use trenchless techniques to protect your lawn and landscaping, and because they are much more cost-effective than other techniques. We make every effort to always provide you with the very best service possible at the best rate.
Expert Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
If you have concerns regarding your sewer lines, such as intrusive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not think twice to call. Stop the issue before the damage has a chance to get any worse. Call Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to set up an appointment. Our plumbing specialists are ready to help you care for all your sewer pipe service needs.
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA