Cracked sewer pipe repair or replacement can be expensive, nevertheless it simply isn’t optional A cracked sewer pipe can trigger massive and costly property damage. They can even result in significant health risks for you and your family members. If a sewer line stops working, repair is always going to be the first option, however when repair isn’t practical, the line is going to have to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City is your best local sewer repair and replacement specialist.
If you need help with a cracked or damaged sewer line, call us at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to request an estimate.
The most likely reasons for your sewer line damage are:
- Poor maintenance.
- Build-up of debris, grease or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction nearby.
- Typical wear and tear.
- Poor construction, layout, design, or installation.
- Backup from the main line.
It is very important to understand that any pipe can be broken if it is put under enough pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground surrounding it.
How to Know If a Sewer Pipe is Broken
- Your toilet makes abnormal or gurgling noises.
- The water in your toilet is lower.
- Bathtub drains slowly, or not at all.
- Sewage backup in your toilet or tub.
- Odor in your cellar or yard
- Greener grass near the sewage pipe
- Flooded yard
You will need a sewer line professional to safely access your sewer pipes for inspection and repair or replacement. We will take every possible step to avoid the need to completely replace your sewer pipes.
While every home and system are unique, some kinds of problems are rather common when handling sewer pipes. These are a few of the most frequent concerns that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after a complete cleaning) giving you a basically all new pipe. The lining can additionally be used preventatively to protect pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless approach. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to replace it more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Due to the fact that it is expensive and labor intensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is essential. Regular inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards protecting against sewer pipe cracks and damage.
Sometimes the damage to a sewer line is too significant to repair and the pipe will need to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City are pros at replacing sewage lines and we can understand the problem, explore your options and see specifically how we will be able to fix the issue. We are here to help, and because we value our customers, we will certainly never try to sell you on unnecessary services and products. We use trenchless approaches to protect your lawn and landscaping, and because they are far more cost-effective than other approaches. We strive to always give you the most ideal service possible at the very best rate.
If you have concerns regarding your sewer lines, such as intrusive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not think twice to call. Stop the problem before the damage has an opportunity to get any worse. Call Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to arrange an appointment. Our plumbing specialists are ready to help you care for all your sewer pipe service needs.
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA