Broken sewer pipe repair or replacement can be costly, nevertheless it simply isn’t optional A damaged sewer pipe can create massive and even costly property damage. They can even cause severe health and wellness risks for you and your family. If a sewer line stops working, repair is always going to be the first option, however when repair work isn’t practical, the line will need to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City is your ideal local sewer repair and replacement professional.
If you need help with a cracked or damaged sewer line, call us at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to ask for an estimate.
The most likely reasons for your sewer line damage are:
- Poor maintenance.
- Buildup of debris, grease or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction nearby.
- Typical wear and tear.
- Poor building and construction, layout, layout, or installation.
- Back-up from the main line.
It is essential to understand that any type of pipe can be broken if it is put under enough pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground surrounding it.
How to Know If a Sewer Pipe is Broken
- Your toilet makes abnormal or gurgling sounds.
- The water in your toilet is low.
- Bathtub drains slowly, or not at all.
- Sewage backup in your toilet or bathtub.
- Odor in your cellar or yard
- Greener grass close to the sewage pipe
- Flooded lawn
You will need to have a sewer line expert to safely access your sewer pipes for maintenance or replacement. We will take every possible step to avoid the need to completely replace your sewer pipes.
While every home and system are different, some sorts of problems are relatively common when dealing with sewer pipes. These are a few of the most common concerns that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after a thorough cleaning) giving you an essentially all new pipe. The lining can also be used preventatively to protect pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless technique. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to change it more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Because it is expensive and labor intensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is essential. Regular inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards protecting against sewer pipe cracks and even damage.
In some cases the damage to a sewer line is too significant to repair and the pipe will have to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City are experts at replacing sewage lines and we can identify the problem, look into your options and see precisely how we will be able to fix the issue. We are here to help, and because we value our customers, we will certainly never try to sell you on unnecessary products and services. We use trenchless methods to protect your lawn and landscaping, and because they are far more cost-effective than other methods. We aim to always provide you with the very best service possible at the best price.
If you have concerns regarding your sewer lines, such as intrusive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not hesitate to call. Stop the problem before the damage has an opportunity to get any worse. Call Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to set up an appointment. Our plumbing experts are ready to help you take care of all your sewer pipe service needs.
Looking for plumbers near me? Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA