Broken sewer pipe repair or replacement can be pricey, nevertheless it simply isn’t optional A cracked sewer pipe can trigger massive and costly property damage. They can even cause serious health risks for you and your family. If a sewer line fails, repair is always going to be the first option, however when repair isn’t possible, the line is going to have to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City is your best local sewer repair and replacement professional.
If you need assistance with a cracked or damaged sewer line, call us at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to request an estimate.
The most likely reasons for your sewer line damage are:
- Poor maintenance.
- Buildup of debris, oil or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction close by.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Poor construction, layout, layout, or installation.
- Backup from the main line.
It is necessary to understand that any type of pipe can be broken if it is put under ample pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground surrounding it.
How to Know If a Sewer Pipe is Broken
- Your toilet makes abnormal or gurgling sounds.
- The water in your toilet is low.
- Bathtub drains at a low speed, or not at all.
- Sewage back-up in your toilet or tub.
- Odor in your basement or yard
- Greener grass near the sewage pipe
- Flooded lawn
Broken Sewer Line Solutions
You will need a sewer line professional to safely access your sewer pipes for inspection and repair or replacement. We will take every possible measure to avoid the need to completely replace your sewer pipes.
While every property and system are different, some kinds of problems are fairly common when handling sewer pipes. These are some of the most common concerns that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after a thorough cleaning) giving you an essentially all new pipe. The lining can additionally be used preventatively to protect pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless technique. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to change it more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Because it is expensive and labor intensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is crucial. Regular inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards protecting against sewer pipe cracks and damage.
Sewer Line Replacement
In many cases the damage to a sewer line is too significant to repair and the pipe will have to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City are experts at replacing sewage lines and we can understand the problem, look into your options and see precisely how we will be able to fix the problem. We are here to help, and because we value our customers, we will certainly never attempt to sell you on unnecessary products and services. We use trenchless methods to protect your lawn and landscaping, and because they are a lot more economical than other approaches. We aim to always provide you with the very best service possible at the best rate.
Expert Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
If you have concerns regarding your sewer lines, such as intrusive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not think twice to call. Stop the problem before the damage has a chance to get any worse. Call Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to schedule an appointment. Our plumbing experts are ready to help you take care of all your sewer pipe service needs.
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA