Broken sewer pipe repair or replacement can be pricey, but it simply isn’t optional. A damaged sewer pipe can trigger massive and even costly property damage. They can even lead to major health risks for you and your family. If a sewer line stops working, repair is always going to be the first option, however when repair isn’t practical, the line is going to need to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City is your ideal local sewer repair and replacement specialist.
If you need assistance with a broken or damaged sewer line, call us at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to request an estimate.
The most likely reasons for your sewer line damage are:
- Poor maintenance.
- Buildup of debris, grease or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction nearby.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Poor construction, layout, design, or installation.
- Back-up from the main line.
It is essential to understand that any pipe can be broken if it is put under ample pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground bordering it.
How to Know If a Sewer Pipe is Broken
- Your toilet makes abnormal or gurgling sounds.
- The water in your toilet is lower.
- Bathtub drains slowly, or not at all.
- Sewage backup in your toilet or tub.
- Odor in your cellar or yard
- Greener grass close to the sewage pipe
- Flooded yard
You will need a sewer line expert to safely access your sewer pipes for maintenance or replacement. We will take every possible step to avoid the need to completely replace your sewer pipes.
While every property and system are different, some sorts of problems are rather common when handling sewer pipes. These are some of the most common concerns that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after a thorough cleaning) giving you an essentially all new pipe. The lining can also be used preventatively to protect pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless approach. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to change it much more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Since it is expensive and labor extensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is vital. Routine inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards preventing sewer pipe cracks and damage.
Sometimes the damage to a sewer line is too substantial to repair and the pipe will have to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City are pros at replacing sewage lines and we can identify the problem, explore your options and see exactly how we will be able to repair the issue. We are here to help, and since we value our customers, we will certainly never try to sell you on unnecessary services and products. We use trenchless methods to preserve your lawn and landscaping, and because they are much more cost-effective than other methods. We aim to always provide you with the best service possible at the very best price.
If you have concerns about your sewer lines, such as invasive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not hesitate to call. Stop the issue before the damage has an opportunity to get any worse. Call Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to set up an appointment. Our plumbing experts are ready to help you care for all your sewer pipe service needs.
Looking for plumbers near me? Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA