Damaged sewer pipe repair or replacement can be costly, but it simply isn’t optional. A cracked sewer pipe can cause massive and costly property damage. They can even result in significant health risks for you and your family. If a sewer line fails, repair is always going to be the first option, but when repair work isn’t possible, the line is going to need to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City is your ideal local sewer repair and replacement specialist.
If you need assistance with a broken or damaged sewer line, call us at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to request an estimate.
One of the most likely reasons for your sewer line damage are:
- Poor maintenance.
- Buildup of debris, oil or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction close by.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Poor construction, layout, concept, or installation.
- Backup from the main line.
It is important to understand that any kind of pipe can be broken if it is put under ample pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground surrounding it.
How to Know If a Sewer Pipe is Broken
- Your toilet makes unusual or gurgling noises.
- The water in your toilet is low.
- Bathtub drains slowly, or not at all.
- Sewage backup in your toilet or tub.
- Odor in your basement or yard
- Greener grass near the sewage pipe
- Flooded yard
Broken Sewer Line Solutions
You will need to have a sewer line professional to safely access your sewer pipes for inspection and repair or replacement. We will take every possible step to avoid the need to completely replace your sewer pipes.
While every home and system are unique, some kinds of problems are rather common when handling sewer pipes. These are a few of the most common issues that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after a detailed cleaning) giving you an essentially all new pipe. The lining can additionally be used preventatively to safeguard pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless approach. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe right into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to replace it much more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Because it is expensive and labor intensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is essential. Regular inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards preventing sewer pipe cracks and even damage.
Sewer Line Replacement
Sometimes the damage to a sewer line is too substantial to repair and the pipe will need to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City are experts at replacing sewage lines and we can identify the problem, explore your options and see precisely how we will be able to repair the problem. We are here to help, and since we value our customers, we will never attempt to sell you on needless products and services. We use trenchless methods to protect your lawn and landscaping, and because they are a lot more economical than other methods. We strive to always provide you with the best service possible at the very best rate.
Expert Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
If you have concerns regarding your sewer lines, such as intrusive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not hesitate to call. Stop the issue before the damage has an opportunity to get any worse. Call Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to set up an appointment. Our plumbing experts are ready to help you care for all your sewer pipe service needs.
Looking for plumbers near me? Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA