Damaged sewer pipe repair or replacement can be expensive, nevertheless it simply isn’t optional A damaged sewer pipe can cause massive and even costly property damage. They can even result in serious health and wellness risks for you and your family. If a sewer line fails, repair is always going to be the first option, however when repair work isn’t practical, the line is going to have to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City is your best local sewer repair and replacement professional.
If you need help with a cracked or damaged sewer line, call us at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to request an estimate.
The most likely reasons for your sewer line damage are:
- Poor maintenance.
- Buildup of debris, oil or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction close by.
- Typical wear and tear.
- Poor construction, layout, layout, or installation.
- Backup from the main line.
It is important to understand that any pipe can be broken if it is put under enough pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground surrounding it.
How to Know If a Sewer Pipe is Broken
- Your toilet makes unusual or gurgling sounds.
- The water in your toilet is lower.
- Bathtub drains slowly, or not at all.
- Sewage backup in your toilet or tub.
- Odor in your cellar or yard
- Greener grass near the sewage pipe
- Flooded yard
Broken Sewer Line Solutions
You will need to have a sewer line expert to safely access your sewer pipes for maintenance or replacement. We will take every possible measure to avoid the need to completely replace your sewer pipes.
While every home and system are unique, some kinds of problems are relatively common when dealing with sewer pipes. These are some of the most common issues that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after a comprehensive cleaning) giving you a basically all new pipe. The lining can also be used preventatively to protect pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless technique. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to replace it much more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Since it is expensive and labor intensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is crucial. Routine inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards preventing sewer pipe cracks and even damage.
Sewer Line Replacement
Sometimes the damage to a sewer line is too substantial to repair and the pipe will have to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City are experts at replacing sewage lines and we can identify the problem, look into your options and see exactly how we will be able to repair the problem. We are here to help, and since we value our customers, we will never try to sell you on unnecessary products and services. We use trenchless approaches to preserve your lawn and landscaping, and because they are far more economical than other methods. We aim to always provide you with the best service possible at the very best price.
Expert Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
If you have concerns about your sewer lines, such as intrusive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not wait to call. Stop the problem before the damage has an opportunity to get any worse. Call Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to arrange an appointment. Our plumbing experts are ready to help you care for all your sewer pipe service needs.
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA