Drain Cleaning Plumber in Oklahoma City
Finding yourself searching for plumbers near me for drain cleaning? Look no further, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City is your 24/7 solution. Maintaining routine drain cleaning will help keep clean water moving into your home and waste water moving out.
Drain & Sewer Cleaning Service
Don’t ignore that leaking pipe or clogged drain until it causes major water damage. Keeping up with routine maintenance is generally best practice, and here are a few reasons why:
- Kitchen Drains: Deposits from soaps, fats, grease, and food build up on the inner walls of your kitchen pipes. This build up can easily lead to clogged drains.
- Bathroom Drains: Hair is a major culprit in the bathroom, but also soap buildup, toothpaste, dirt, and other bathroom products can all build up and cause serious damage to your bathroom drains resulting in major plumbing issues.
- Utility Room Drains: Dirt, debris, and other messes will cause clogged floor drains in basements and utility rooms. These issues can lead to backed up water and water damage.
- Sewer Drains: Sewer drains transport waste from your home to the sewer. Blockages in these drains and lines can cause significant damage.
If you have a clogged or slow running drain, we are here to help. Give us a call and we can restore your plumbing in no time!
Before Searching for a Plumber Near Me, Here are a Few Tips to Help You Maintain Your Plumbing:
- Clean plumbing drains monthly: Every drain in your home should be cleaned once a month with an enzyme based cleaner. Never use chemical based cleaners on your drains and pipes because they can damage the pipes over time.
- Never put grease down drains: No matter how careful you are, there will always be build up if you rinse grease down your drains. All of your pipes are connected at some point. So, just because you don’t see it now, doesn’t mean you won’t have a problem because of it later.
- Get a plumbing drain guard: In kitchens, a drain guard can keep things from going down the pipes that should never be there. In the bathroom a drain guard is a must have in your shower or tub to prevent inevitable soap and hair clogs.
- Keep your water pressure lower than 80 psi: Flowing water causes erosion. No matter how strong pipes are, if you send enough water through them fast enough, something will eventually give. Overly high pressured water can cause problems with faucets, valves and even the actual pipes.
- Stop water from freezing in your pipes: Make sure your pipes are well insulated, especially in colder regions or during cold weather months.
- Keep roots away from your sewer line: Often large tree or bush roots can grow deep into the soil and cause major problems with your septic system.
Get sewer lines professionally cleaned and inspected every one to four years: This will give you peace of mind and make sure your system stays in top shape.
Professional Plumbers Near Me
Do not try to fix plumbing problems yourself. To fix leaks or clogs in your pipes or drains you will need a professional to handle the plumbing repairs. For a prompt and professional plumber near me in Moore, OK, visit Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City online and schedule an appointment today!