Water Filtration Installation Services in Oklahoma City, OK.
Reverse Osmosis & Water Filtration Installation Services in Oklahoma City, OK. Your Trusted Experts!
A new water filtration installation will remove things such as bacteria, algae, and even biological containments from you water supply. Most importantly, it is quality filtered drinking water that is conveniently stored in a sealed tank beneath your kitchen sink. To get clean high-quality water for your entire home, a water filtration & reverse osmosis system is the way to go! In addition, this type of system treats all the water used in your home. For instance, drinking water, bathing, and even laundry will benefit from a whole home filtration system.
Water Filtration & Reverse Osmosis Systems
Are you tired of dealing with hard water? Has the water in your home become a sort of health hazard for you and your family?
Then installing a whole home water filter & reverse osmosis system is the way to go!
A new water filtration system will remove harmful components from your water supply such as:
- Biological containments
Most importantly, it is quality filtered drinking water that is conveniently stored in a sealed tank beneath your kitchen sink.
To get clean high-quality water for your entire home, a water filtration & reverse osmosis system is the way to go!
In addition, this type of system treats all the water used in your entire home. For instance, drinking water, bathing, and even laundry will benefit from a whole home filtration system.
THE PUROTWIST 4000 HAS A FOUR-STAGE PURIFICATION PROCESS:
- 5 micron Sediment Filter
- Pre Carbon Filter
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Post Carbon Filter
Furthermore, the Purotwist 4000 reverse osmosis water filtration system’s semi-permeable membrane rinses contaminants to the drain. Its lead-free faucet easily delivers an abundant supply of clean fresh water for your family, pets, and even your plants. Call Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City in Moore, OK. today for this type of water filtration installation.
WHOLE HOUSE FILTERS & SOFTENERS
- EVRC – Evolve Series EVRC water conditioners are ideal for reducing levels of hardness. Configured with high-performance resin media and activated carbon, this system not only softens water, but also acts as a filter, removing chlorine and other unwanted tastes. In addition, it also combats common odor and taste problems associated with municipal water.
- EV2C – This is the only single pass whole house filter system on the market that effectively removes Chloramines, while at the same time conditions and sanitizes city water.
- EVR – Configured with high-performance resin media and an integrated generator, the EVR passes a precise level of free chlorine through the media bed with each regeneration. While the amount of the chlorine is harmless to the media, it is very effective in killing the nuisance bacteria that produces unwanted tastes and odors.
WELL WATER TREATMENT
- EV1 & EV2 – Effectively treat harsh water conditions of all kinds with the Evolve Series EV1 and EV2 water conditioners. You can efficiently remove hardness, iron, and manganese in just a single bypass and adjust low pH levels at the same time. Just one unit…..with no chemicals or add-ons.
- EVS & EVB – The Evolve EVS filter effectively treats hydrogen sulfide. Virtually everyone knows the rotten egg smell of hydrogen sulfide in household water. But, no one has to live with it. The EVS filter is today’s proven and practical solution.
- Evolve EVB – filter effectively removes high iron levels. High levels of iron continually stain plumbing fixtures and clog pipes. Even laundry gets the “red tint” of iron saturated water. The EVB filter is the perfect solution.
- EVBF-AN – EVBF metered units offer the flexibility to treat many water quality issues. For example: neutralizing acid (EVBF-AN), chlorine removal, iron removal, and turbidity removal. As a result, you will have a highly effective, computer-controlled filter with the power to consistently deliver high quality water.
Plumbing Services in Oklahoma City, OK
Here To Help 24/7
Over 45 Years of Experience
Our red vans are out serving you every day. Since 1973 Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City has been serving Residential & Commercial clients in the greater part of Oklahoma. We are a full-service company operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: How Can We Help You?
Do not fill this form out if you’re a solicitor.
Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City – 24/7 FULL-SERVICE COMPANY
We are one of Moore, Oklahoma’s number one plumbing companies and we are here to help! Our technicians are available at any time for those problems that just can’t wait! We offer full service repair for homes and commercial businesses and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — we are here when you need us! At Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City, we have trained professionals to handle all your plumbing needs. If you are searching for a plumber near me, we are your complete plumbing solution.
From repairs and replacements on sewer, water, and gas lines to water heaters and boilers, water filtration installation, faucets, sinks, bathtubs, toilets, and bidets. Irrigation systems, French drains, septic systems, and drain cleanings, ice makers, and dishwashers. If it has gas, water, or sewage in it, we repair or replace it!