Damaged sewer pipe repair or replacement can be costly, but it simply isn’t optional. A cracked sewer pipe can cause massive and even costly property damage. They can even result in severe health risks for you and your family. If a sewer line fails, repair is always going to be the first option, however when repair work isn’t possible, the line is going to have to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City is your best local sewer repair and replacement specialist.
If you need help with a cracked or damaged sewer line, call us at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to ask for an estimate.
The most likely reasons for your sewer line damage are:
- Poor maintenance.
- Build-up of debris, oil or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction nearby.
- Typical wear and tear.
- Poor construction, layout, design, or installation.
- Back-up from the main line.
It is very important to understand that any kind of pipe can be broken if it is put under ample pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground surrounding it.
How to Know If a Sewer Pipe is Broken
- Your toilet makes unusual or gurgling sounds.
- The water in your toilet is low.
- Bathtub drains slowly, or not at all.
- Sewage backup in your toilet or tub.
- Odor in your cellar or yard
- Greener grass close to the sewage pipe
- Flooded lawn
You will need a sewer line professional to safely access your sewer pipes for inspection and repair or replacement. We will take every possible step to avoid the need to totally replace your sewer pipes.
While every property and system are different, some kinds of problems are rather common when dealing with sewer pipes. These are some of the most common issues that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after a comprehensive cleaning) giving you a basically all new pipe. The lining can additionally be used preventatively to safeguard pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless method. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe right into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to replace it much more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Due to the fact that it is costly and labor extensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is vital. Routine inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards preventing sewer pipe cracks and damage.
In many cases the damage to a sewer line is too substantial to repair and the pipe will need to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City are pros at replacing sewage lines and we can understand the problem, explore your options and see precisely how we will be able to repair the issue. We are here to help, and because we value our customers, we will certainly never attempt to sell you on unnecessary products and services. We make use of trenchless techniques to protect your lawn and landscaping, and because they are much more cost-effective than other techniques. We aim to always provide you with the most ideal service possible at the best price.
If you have concerns regarding your sewer lines, such as intrusive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not think twice to call. Stop the issue before the damage has a chance to get any worse. Call Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to arrange an appointment. Our plumbing experts are ready to help you take care of all your sewer pipe service needs.
Looking for plumbers near me? Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA