Having hot water in your house is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason you need a new water heater, the plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can take care of the installation efficiently and affordably. Our team has been offering traditional and tankless hot water heater services in McClain County, OK since 2000 and we know what it takes to get the job done right. Contact us today for a free consultation at (405) 943-0009.
Hot water heaters can be among the most widely used home appliances in a house. Between dishes, showers and laundry alone, a hot water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason you will likely, eventually, need to have at the very least small maintenance and repairs taken care of on your hot water heater. You may also need to decide between repairing your existing water heater and investing in a newer unit or upgrade. If you are looking for repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City has your back!
You will need to get in touch with an expert if your hot water heater is presenting any one of these symptoms:
- Not providing enough hot water
- Taking far too long to heat water
- The hot water heater tank is leaking
- The water heater tank is making sounds
Call (405) 943-0009 to set up an appointment with our hot water heater professionals.
There are several makes and models of hot water heating systems and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the specific model that you have, you can expect it to last for around 11 to twenty years. If you are uncertain whether or not your hot water heater needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our expert service technicians can take a look at your water heater and let you know if it is time to invest in a newer model.
If your water heater is no longer reliable or has broken entirely and you are ready to upgrade it with a new system Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can provide rapid and cost effective water heater replacement in McClain County, OK. We can assure that your new system is within the specifications of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You might hope to avoid the upfront costs of purchasing a newer style of water heater, but it may help you to understand that you will get great financial savings on your power bills in the long run. Newer models heat more efficiently and will lower your water heating bills.
If you are looking for help with hot water heater installation, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can do that as well! We can install electric or gas water heaters, and our technicians are trained to be able to work with nearly any make or model.
If your water heater is between 8 and 12 years old, there are a couple of tell-tale signs that it’s time for a new system. These indications include:
- Rusty water: This can indicate that the inside of the tank is rusty, which may lead to leaks.
- Rumbling noises: Gradually, sediment at the bottom of the tank begins to solidify and this can cause a rumbling sound when the water is being heated.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there might be a leak or crack in the tank.
- Not enough hot water: The debris that accumulates at the bottom of the tank can trigger the water heater to take longer to generate hot water and can also take up space.
Having a new hot water heater installed can be a major choice and sometimes it comes unexpectedly. Whether you have an interest in a tankless water heater, want to stick with a more traditional system, or do not completely understand the pros and cons of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can address any type of questions you might have as well as provide any assistance you need.
Whether your water heater is broken or outdated, or even if you are having one installed into a brand-new home, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can help you get the ideal hot water heater for you!.
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated by electric or gas energy. If you choose to update to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water heating bills to decrease by up to seven percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as neededThis will provide you the comfort of unrestricted and instant hot water. This sort of system can minimize energy expenses by approximately thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a combination of a conventional tank but also uses a heat pump. The system additionally makes use of your existing water and electric connections. A hybrid system might minimize water heating expenses by as much as sixty percent.
- Hot water on demand
- Reduce energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any type of problem.
- Conserves space.
- Longer life span.
- Only runs when generating hot water, making them much safer.
If you are not sure what type of hot water heating system would work best for your residence, our knowledgeable specialists can help you decide.
If you are experiencing hot water heater problems, visit Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City online or give us a call at (405) 943-0009 to schedule an appointment or request a quote right away!
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA