Having hot water in your home is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason why you need a new water heater, the plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can manage the installation adequately and cost effectively. Our team has been providing traditional and tankless water heater services in El Reno, OK since 2000 and we understand what it requires to get the job done right. Get in touch with us today for a free consultation at (405) 943-0009.
Hot water heaters can be among the most used home appliances in a house. Between dishes, showers and laundry alone, a water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason you will likely, at some point, have to have at least small repairs taken care of on your water heater. You might even need to choose between fixing your current water heater and investing in a newer unit or upgrade. If you are trying to find repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City has your back!
You will certainly need to get in touch with an expert if your water heater is showing any of these symptoms:
- Not supplying sufficient hot water
- Taking too long to heat water
- The water heater tank is leaking
- The hot water heater tank is making noises
Call (405) 943-0009 to schedule an appointment with our hot water heater specialists.
There are several makes and models of hot water heating units and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the specific model that you have, you can anticipate it to last for around 11 to twenty years. If you are unsure whether or not your hot water heating system needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our expert service technicians can take a look at your water heater and let you know if it is time to purchase a newer unit.
If your hot water heater is no longer efficient or has broken entirely and you are ready to replace it with a new system Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can offer quick as well as cost effective hot water heater replacement in El Reno, OK. We can guarantee that your new system is within the parameters of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You may want to avoid the upfront expenses of purchasing a newer model of hot water heater, but it may help you to understand that you are going to get great savings on your energy bills over time. Newer models heat more efficiently and will lower your water heating costs.
If you are searching for assistance with water heater installation, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can do that too! We can install electric or gas water heaters, and our technicians are trained to be able to work with nearly any type of make or model.
If your hot water heater is between 8 and 12 years old, there are a few tell-tale indicators that it’s time for a new system. These signs include:
- Rusty water: This could signal that the inside of the tank is rusty, which might result in leaks.
- Rumbling noises: In time, sediment at the bottom of the tank starts to harden and this can cause a rumbling noise when the water is being heated up.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there may be a leak or fracture in the tank.
- Not enough hot water: The debris that builds up at the bottom of the tank can trigger the hot water heater to take longer to produce hot water and can additionally use up space.
Having a new water heater installed can be a big decision and sometimes it comes unexpectedly. Whether you have an interest in a tankless hot water heater, want to stick with a more traditional system, or do not completely understand the benefits and drawbacks of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can address any questions you might have and provide any assistance you need.
Whether your hot water heater is broken or dated, or perhaps if you are having one installed into a brand-new home, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can help you get the right hot water heater for you!.
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated up by electric or gas energy. If you choose to update to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water home heating expenses to go down by approximately 7 percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as neededThis will offer you the comfort of unrestricted and instant hot water. This kind of system can minimize energy expenses by up to thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a mix of a conventional tank but also uses a heat pump. The system also makes use of your existing water and electric connections. A hybrid system may decrease water heating expenses by as much as sixty percent.
- Hot water on demand
- Reduce energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any type of problem.
- Saves space.
- Longer life span.
- Only runs when generating hot water, making them safer.
If you are not sure what sort of hot water heating system would work best for your home, our knowledgeable experts can help you make a decision.
If you are experiencing water heater problems, visit Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City online or give us a call at (405) 943-0009 to arrange an appointment or request a quote right away!
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA