A cracked sewer line repair or replacement can be expensive, but it simply isn’t optional. A cracked sewer pipe can create massive and even costly property damage. They can even cause significant health and wellness risks for you and your family members. If a sewer line stops working, repair is always going to be the first option, but when repair work isn’t possible, the line will need to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City is your best local sewer repair and replacement plumbers.
If you need help with a cracked or damaged sewer line, call us at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to ask for an estimate.
- Poor maintenance.
- Build-up of debris, oil or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction close by.
- Typical wear and tear.
- Poor construction, layout, design, or installation.
- Back-up from the main line.
It is very important to understand that any pipe can be broken if it is put under enough pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground bordering it.
- Your toilet makes unusual or gurgling noises.
- The water in your toilet is low.
- Bathtub drains at a low speed, or not at all.
- Sewage backup in your toilet or bathtub.
- Odor in your cellar or yard
- Greener grass near the sewage pipe
- Flooded lawn
You will need a plumber that is a sewer line expert to safely access your sewer pipes for maintenance or replacement. We will take every possible measure to avoid the need to totally replace your sewer pipes.
While every home and system are different, some sorts of problems are fairly common when dealing with sewer pipes. These are some of the most common concerns that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after a complete cleaning) giving you a basically all new pipe. The lining can additionally be used preventatively to protect pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless technique. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to change it more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Since it is costly and labor extensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is essential. Routine inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards protecting against sewer pipe cracks and even damage.
In some cases the damage to a sewer line is too substantial to repair and the pipe will need to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City are experts at replacing sewage lines and we can understand the problem, explore your options and see exactly how we will be able to repair the problem. We are here to help, and because we value our customers, we will certainly never attempt to sell you on needless products and services. We make use of trenchless approaches to preserve your lawn and landscaping, and because they are far more economical than other methods. We make every effort to always give you the most ideal service possible at the very best price.
If you have concerns regarding your sewer lines, such as intrusive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not wait to call. Stop the problem before the damage has an opportunity to get any worse. Call Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to schedule an appointment. Our plumbing experts are ready to help you care for all your sewer pipe service needs.
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA