Having hot water in your home is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason you need a new hot water heater, the plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can manage the installation efficiently and affordably. Our crew has been offering traditional as well as tankless water heater services in Edmond, OK since 2000 and we understand what it takes to get the job done right. Contact us today for a totally free consultation at (405) 943-0009.
Water heaters can be one of the most widely used appliances in a house. Between dishes, showers and washing laundry alone, a water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason why you will likely, at some point, have to have at the very least small repairs taken care of on your hot water heater. You may even need to choose between fixing your existing water heater and investing in a newer model or upgrade. If you are looking for repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City has your back!
- Not providing enough hot water
- Taking far too long to heat water
- The hot water heater tank is leaking
- The water heater tank is making sounds
Call (405) 943-0009 to schedule an appointment with our water heater specialists.
There are several makes and models of hot water heating units and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the exact model that you have, you can anticipate it to last for about 11 to 20 years. If you are not sure whether or not your hot water heating system needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our qualified service technicians can have a look at your hot water heater and let you know if it is time to invest in a newer model.
If your water heater is no longer reliable or has broken completely and you are ready to upgrade it with a new system Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can offer fast as well as affordable hot water heater replacement in Edmond, OK We can assure that your new system is within the specifications of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You may want to avoid the upfront costs of investing in a newer style of hot water heater, however it may help you to understand that you are going to get great savings on your energy bills in the long run. Newer models heat more efficiently and will bring down your water heating costs.
If you are searching for help with water heater installation, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can do that also! We can install electric or gas water heaters, and our technicians are trained to be able to work with virtually any make or model.
If your hot water heater is around 8 and 12 years old, there are a couple of telltale indications that it’s time for a new system. These indications include:
- Rusty water: This can signify that the inside of the tank is corroded, which may lead to leaks.
- Loud noises: In time, debris at the bottom of the tank begins to harden and this can trigger a rumbling noise when the water is being heated.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there may be a leak or fracture in the tank.
- Not enough hot water: The debris that accumulates at the bottom of the tank can cause the hot water heater to take longer to generate hot water and can also use up space.
Having a new water heater installed can be a major choice and sometimes it comes unexpectedly. Whether you want a tankless water heater, want to stick with a more traditional system, or do not completely understand the advantages and disadvantages of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can address any kind of questions you may have and offer any support you need.
Whether your water heater is broken or dated, or even if you are having one installed into a brand-new property, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can help you get the ideal hot water heater for you!.
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated by electric or gas energy. If you choose to upgrade to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water heating expenses to decrease by approximately seven percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as neededThis will provide you the convenience of unrestricted and instant hot water. This sort of system can reduce energy costs by up to thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a mix of a conventional tank however also uses a heat pump. The system also makes use of your existing water and electric connections. A hybrid system might minimize water heating costs by as much as sixty percent.
- Hot water on demand
- Reduce energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any kind of problem.
- Conserves space.
- Longer life span.
- Only operates when generating hot water, making them safer.
If you are not sure what type of hot water heating system would work best for your home, our knowledgeable experts can help you make a decision.
If you are experiencing water heater troubles, go to Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City online or give us a call at (405) 943-0009 to arrange a consultation or request a quote right away!
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA