Broken sewer pipe repair or replacement can be expensive, nevertheless it simply isn’t optional A cracked sewer pipe can cause massive and costly property damage. They can even result in severe health risks for you and your family. If a sewer line stops working, repair is always going to be the first option, however when repair work isn’t possible, the line is going to have to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City is your ideal local sewer repair and replacement specialist.
If you need help with a cracked or damaged sewer line, call us at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to ask for an estimate.
The most likely reasons for your sewer line damage are:
- Poor upkeep.
- Build-up of debris, oil or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction nearby.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Poor building and construction, layout, concept, or installation.
- Backup from the main line.
It is necessary to understand that any kind of pipe can be broken if it is put under enough pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground surrounding it.
How to Know If a Sewer Pipe is Broken
- Your toilet makes unusual or gurgling noises.
- The water in your toilet is low.
- Bathtub drains slowly, or not at all.
- Sewage back-up in your toilet or tub.
- Odor in your basement or yard
- Greener grass near the sewage pipe
- Flooded yard
You will need a sewer line professional to safely access your sewer pipes for inspection and repair or replacement. We will take every possible step to avoid the need to completely replace your sewer pipes.
While every home and system are unique, some types of problems are fairly common when dealing with sewer pipes. These are a few of the most common issues that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after a detailed cleaning) giving you a basically all new pipe. The lining can additionally be used preventatively to protect pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless technique. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe right into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to change it much more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Due to the fact that it is costly and labor intensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is essential. Routine inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards preventing sewer pipe cracks and even damage.
Sometimes the damage to a sewer line is too substantial to repair and the pipe will need to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City are experts at replacing sewage lines and we can understand the problem, explore your options and see specifically how we will be able to repair the problem. We are here to help, and because we value our customers, we will never attempt to sell you on needless products and services. We use trenchless approaches to protect your lawn and landscaping, and because they are far more cost-effective than other methods. We make every effort to always give you the most ideal service possible at the very best rate.
If you have concerns about your sewer lines, such as intrusive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not think twice to call. Stop the issue before the damage has an opportunity to get any worse. Call Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to schedule an appointment. Our plumbing specialists are ready to help you care for all your sewer pipe service needs.
Looking for plumbers near me? Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA