Having hot water in your house is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason why you need a new water heater, the plumbers at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can take care of the installation efficiently as well as cost effectively. Our team has been providing traditional as well as tankless hot water heater services in Bethany, OK since 2000 and we understand what it requires to do the job right. Call us today for a totally free consultation at (405) 943-0009.
Hot water heaters can be one of the most widely used home appliances in a house. Between dishes, showers and laundry alone, a hot water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason you will likely, eventually, have to have at the very least minor repairs taken care of on your hot water heater. You might also need to decide between fixing your existing water heater and investing in a newer unit or upgrade. If you are looking for repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City has your back!
You will certainly need to call a specialist if your hot water heater is presenting any one of these signs:
- Not providing enough hot water
- Taking too long to heat water
- The water heater tank is leaking
- The hot water heater tank is making noises
Contact Us At (405) 943-0009 to set up an appointment with our water heater specialists.
There are several makes and models of hot water heating units and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the specific model that you have, you can anticipate it to last for about 11 to 20 years. If you are not sure whether or not your hot water heater needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our expert service technicians can take a look at your water heater and let you know if it is time to purchase a newer unit.
If your water heater is no longer effective or has broken completely and you are ready to replace it with a new system Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can give quick as well as cost effective water heater replacement in Bethany, OK We can guarantee that your new system is within the specifications of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You might want to avoid the upfront expenses of buying a newer style of water heater, but it may help you to understand that you will get great savings on your power bills over time. Newer models heat more efficiently and will lower your water heating costs.
If you are searching for help with hot water heater installation, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can do that too! We can install electric or gas hot water heaters, and our service technicians are trained to be able to work with practically any type of make or model.
If your water heater is between eight and 12 years old, there are a couple of tell-tale indicators that it’s time for a new system. These indications include:
- Rusty water: This can signify that the inside of the tank is rusty, which might result in leaks.
- Rumbling noises: In time, sediment at the bottom of the tank starts to harden and this can trigger a rumbling noise when the water is being heated up.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there might be a leak or fracture in the tank.
- Inadequate hot water: The sediment that accumulates at the bottom of the tank can cause the water heater to take longer to produce hot water and can also use up space.
Having a new water heater installed can be a major decision and sometimes it comes unexpectedly. Whether you want a tankless hot water heater, want to stick with a traditional system, or don’t completely understand the pros and cons of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can address any questions you may have as well as offer any guidance you need.
Whether your hot water heater is broken or dated, or perhaps if you are having one installed into a brand new property, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can help you get the most suitable hot water heater for you!.
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated by electric or gas energy. If you choose to update to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water heating expenses to decrease by approximately seven percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as neededThis will give you the convenience of unrestricted and instant hot water. This type of system can minimize energy costs by approximately thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a combination of a conventional tank but also uses a heat pump. The system additionally makes use of your existing water and electric connections. A hybrid system might decrease water heating costs by as much as sixty percent.
- Hot water on demand
- Minimize energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any kind of problem.
- Saves space.
- Longer life span.
- Only operates when generating hot water, making them safer.
If you are unsure what type of hot water heating system would work best for your home, our experienced experts can help you make a decision.
If you are experiencing water heater troubles, go to Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City online or give us a call at (405) 943-0009 to arrange a consultation or request a quote right away!
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA