Broken sewer line repair or replacement can be expensive, nevertheless it simply isn’t optional. A cracked sewer line can trigger massive and even costly property damage. They can even result in serious health and wellness risks for you and your family members. If a sewer line fails, repair is always going to be the first option, however when repair work isn’t practical, the line will have to be replaced. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City is your ideal local plumbers for cracked sewer repair and replacement professional.
If you need help with a broken or damaged sewer line, call us at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to request an estimate.
One of the most likely reasons for your cracked sewer line are:
- Buildup of debris, grease or sludge.
- Infiltration by tree roots.
- Seasonal ground freezing and thawing cycles.
- Earth movement, such as earthquakes or heavy construction close by.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Poor construction, layout, design, or installation.
- Back-up from the main line.
It is essential to understand that any pipe can be broken if it is put under ample pressure, either by the material it carries or by the ground surrounding it.
How to Know If a Cracked Sewer Line is Broken
- Your toilet makes unusual or gurgling noises.
- The water in your toilet is low.
- Bathtub drains at a low speed, or not at all.
- Sewage backup in your toilet or tub.
- Odor in your cellar or yard
- Greener grass near the sewage pipe
- Flooded lawn
Cracked Sewer Line Solutions
You will need a plumber that is a sewer line expert to safely access your sewer for inspection, repair or replacement. Our plumbers will take every possible measure to avoid the need to completely replace your sewer pipes.
While every home and system are unique, some types of problems are rather common when dealing with sewer pipes. These are a few of the most frequent concerns that we address:
- Pipe relining: Existing pipes are coated from the inside (after an extensive cleaning) giving you an essentially all new pipe. The lining can also be used preventatively to safeguard pipes from future cracks.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: This is a trenchless method. Hydraulics are used to pull a new pipe right into place through the old one and break apart the old pipe in order to change it more easily with a new one.
- Preventive pipe maintenance: Due to the fact that it is costly and labor extensive to repair or replace a sewer pipe, preventative maintenance is vital. Regular inspections and having drains cleaned can go a long way towards preventing sewer pipe cracks and even damage.
Sometimes the damage to a sewer line is too significant to repair and the pipe will need to be replaced. The plumbers at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City are pros at replacing sewage lines and we can understand the problem, explore your options and see specifically how we will be able to fix the issue. We are here to help, and since we value our customers, we will never try to sell you on needless products and services. Our plumbers use trenchless methods to preserve your lawn and landscaping, and because they are a lot more cost-effective than other methods. We aim to always give you the best service possible at the best rate.
If you have concerns regarding your sewer lines, such as intrusive tree roots or pipes that are leaking sewage do not think twice to call. Stop the issue before the damage has a chance to get any worse. Call Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online to schedule an appointment. Our plumbing experts are ready to help you care for all your sewer pipe service needs.
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA