Having hot water in your home is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason you need a new hot water heater, the plumbers at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can manage the installation adequately as well as affordably. Our team has been offering traditional as well as tankless hot water heater services in Oklahoma County, OK since 2000 and we know what it requires to get the job done right. Call us today for a totally free consultation at (405) 943-0009.
Water heaters can be among the most used appliances in a home. Between dishes, showers and laundry alone, a hot water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason you will likely, eventually, have to have at least small repairs taken care of on your hot water heater. You might also need to choose between repairing your existing hot water heater and investing in a newer model or upgrade. If you are looking for repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City has your back!
You will need to get in touch with a specialist if your water heater is showing any one of these signs:
- Not providing enough hot water
- Taking far too long to heat water
- The water heater tank is leaking
- The hot water heater tank is making sounds
Call (405) 943-0009 to schedule an appointment with our hot water heater specialists.
There are various makes and models of hot water heaters and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the exact model that you have, you can expect it to last for around 11 to twenty years. If you are unsure whether or not your hot water heating system needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our professional technicians can have a look at your water heater and let you know if it is time to purchase a newer model.
If your hot water heater is no longer efficient or has broken completely and you are ready to upgrade it with a new system Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can provide fast and affordable water heater replacement in Oklahoma County, OK. We can guarantee that your new system is within the specifications of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You may want to avoid the upfront costs of purchasing a newer model of hot water heater, however it may help you to know that you are going to get great financial savings on your power bills over time. Newer models heat more efficiently and will bring down your water heating bills.
If you are searching for help with water heater installation, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can do that also! We can install electric or gas hot water heaters, and our technicians are trained to be able to work with practically any kind of make or model.
If your hot water heater is between 8 and 12 years old, there are a couple of tell-tale indicators that it’s time for a new system. These indications consist of:
- Rusty water: This could signify that the inside of the tank is corroded, which may lead to leaks.
- Loud noises: Over time, debris at the bottom of the tank starts to harden and this can trigger a rumbling noise when the water is being heated.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there might be a leak or crack in the tank.
- Inadequate hot water: The debris that develops at the bottom of the tank can trigger the hot water heater to take longer to produce hot water and can also take up space.
Having a new water heater installed can be a major decision and in some cases it comes unexpectedly. Whether you want a tankless hot water heater, want to stick with a traditional system, or do not fully know the advantages and disadvantages of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbers at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can address any type of questions you may have and offer any advice you need.
Whether your hot water heater is broken or dated, or even if you are having one installed into a brand-new home, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can help you get the most suitable water heater for you!.
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated up by electric or gas energy. If you choose to update to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water home heating costs to decrease by as much as seven percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as neededThis will provide you the convenience of unlimited and instant hot water. This type of system can reduce energy costs by up to thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a mix of a conventional tank however also uses a heat pump. The system additionally makes use of your existing water and electric connections. A hybrid system might reduce water heating expenses by as much as sixty percent.
- Hot water on demand
- Minimize energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any kind of problem.
- Saves space.
- Longer life span.
- Only operates when generating hot water, making them safer.
If you are not sure what sort of hot water heating system would work best for your residence, our knowledgeable specialists can help you make a decision.
If you are experiencing hot water heater problems, go to Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City online or give us a call at (405) 943-0009 to arrange an appointment or request an estimate today!
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA