Having hot water in your house is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason you need a new water heater, the plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can manage the installation adequately as well as cost effectively. Our crew has been providing traditional as well as tankless hot water heater services in Shawnee, OK. since 2000 and we understand what it requires to do the job right. Call us today for a complimentary consult at (405) 943-0009.
Water Heater Repair
Hot water heaters can be one of the most widely used appliances in a home. Between dishes, showers and washing laundry alone, a water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason you will likely, at some point, have to have at least small maintenance and repairs taken care of on your hot water heater. You may also need to choose between fixing your existing hot water heater and investing in a newer unit or upgrade. If you are trying to find repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City has your back!
You will need to call a specialist if your water heater is presenting any one of these signs:
- Not providing enough hot water
- Taking far too long to heat water
- The water heater tank is leaking
- The hot water heater tank is making noises
Contact Us At (405) 943-0009 to set up an appointment with our hot water heater specialists.
How Long Should a Hot Water Heater Last?
There are several makes and models of hot water heating units and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the exact model that you have, you can expect it to last for around 11 to 20 years. If you are unsure whether or not your hot water heating system needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our qualified technicians can have a look at your water heater and let you know if it is time to purchase a newer model.
If your water heater is no longer effective or has broken completely and you are ready to upgrade it with a new system Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can provide quick as well as affordable hot water heater replacement in Shawnee, OK. We can assure that your new system is within the parameters of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You might hope to avoid the upfront expenses of purchasing a newer model of hot water heater, however it may help you to understand that you are going to get great financial savings on your energy bills over time. Newer models heat more efficiently and will lower your water heating costs.
Water Heater Installation
If you are searching for help with water heater installation, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can do that too! We can install electric or gas hot water heaters, and our service technicians are trained to be able to work with practically any make or model.
If your hot water heater is around eight and 12 years old, there are a couple of tell-tale indicators that it’s time for a new system. These indicators include:
- Rusty water: This could signify that the inside of the tank is rusty, which might result in leaks.
- Loud noises: With time, debris at the bottom of the tank starts to solidify and this can trigger a rumbling noise when the water is being heated.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there may be a leak or crack in the tank.
- Insufficient hot water: The sediment that accumulates at the bottom of the tank can cause the water heater to take longer to generate hot water and can additionally take up space.
Having a new water heater installed can be a major decision and sometimes it comes unexpectedly. Whether you have an interest in a tankless hot water heater, want to stick with a more traditional system, or do not fully know the benefits and drawbacks of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbers at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can answer any type of concerns you might have as well as provide any guidance you need.
Get Fast Access to Hot Water
Whether your water heater is broken or outdated, or perhaps if you are having one installed into a brand-new home, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can help you get the most suitable water heater for you!.
There are three major types of water heaters that you will have to pick from:
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated up by electric or gas energy. If you choose to upgrade to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water heating costs to decrease by as much as 7 percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as neededThis will offer you the comfort of unlimited and instant hot water. This type of system can reduce power expenses by approximately thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a mix of a conventional tank but also uses a heat pump. The system additionally makes use of your existing water and electric connections. A hybrid system may minimize water heating costs by as much as sixty percent.
Benefits Of Tankless Water Heaters
- Hot water on demand
- Lower energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any problem.
- Conserves space.
- Longer life span.
- Only runs when generating hot water, making them safer.
If you are unsure what type of hot water heating system would work best for your residence, our experienced experts can help you decide.
Water Heater Repair in Shawnee, OK.
If you are experiencing hot water heater troubles, visit Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City online or give us a call at (405) 943-0009 to schedule an appointment or request a quote today!
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA