Having hot water in your house is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason why you need a new water heater, the plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can handle the installation adequately as well as affordably. Our team has been offering traditional and tankless water heater services in Seminole, OK since 2000 and we know what it takes to get the job done right. Call us today for a complimentary consult at (405) 943-0009.
Hot Water Heater Repair
Water heaters can be among the most used home appliances in a house. Between dishes, showers and washing laundry alone, a hot water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason you will likely, at some point, need to have at the very least minor maintenance and repairs taken care of on your hot water heater. You might even need to make a decision between fixing your current water heater and investing in a newer unit or upgrade. If you are looking for repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City has your back!
You will need to contact an expert if your water heater is showing any one of these signs:
- Not providing sufficient hot water
- Taking far too long to heat water
- The water heater tank is leaking
- The hot water heater tank is making sounds
Contact Us At (405) 943-0009 to schedule an appointment with our hot water heater specialists.
How Long Should a Hot Water Heater Last?
There are various makes and models of hot water heaters and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the exact model that you have, you can anticipate it to last for around 11 to twenty years. If you are unsure whether or not your hot water heater needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our qualified service technicians can take a look at your hot water heater and let you know if it is time to purchase a newer unit.
If your hot water heater is no longer effective or has broken completely and you are ready to upgrade it with a new system Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can provide fast as well as affordable hot water heater replacement in Seminole, OK. We can assure that your new system is within the parameters of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You might hope to avoid the upfront costs of investing in a newer model of hot water heater, but it may help you to know that you will get great savings on your energy bills over time. Newer models heat more efficiently and will bring down your water heating bills.
Hot Water Heater Installation
If you are searching for assistance with hot water heater installation, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can do that also! We can install electric or gas hot water heaters, and our service technicians are trained to be able to work with virtually any type of make or model.
If your water heater is between 8 and 12 years old, there are a couple of telltale indications that it’s time for a new system. These signs consist of:
- Rusty water: This can indicate that the inside of the tank is corroded, which might lead to leaks.
- Loud noises: With time, debris at the bottom of the tank begins to solidify and this can cause a rumbling sound when the water is being heated.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there might be a leak or fracture in the tank.
- Inadequate hot water: The debris that accumulates at the bottom of the tank can trigger the hot water heater to take longer to generate hot water and can additionally take up space.
Having a new hot water heater installed can be a big decision and in some cases it comes unexpectedly. Whether you want a tankless water heater, want to stick with a more traditional system, or don’t fully know the pros and cons of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbers at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can address any kind of questions you might have as well as offer any guidance you need.
Get Fast Access to Hot Water
Whether your hot water heater is broken or outdated, or even if you are having one installed into a brand new property, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can help you get the right hot water heater for you!.
There are three primary sorts of water heaters that you will have to select from:
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated up by electric or gas energy. If you choose to upgrade to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water home heating bills to go down by up to 7 percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as neededThis will offer you the convenience of unrestricted and instant hot water. This kind of system can minimize power costs by approximately thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a mix of a conventional tank but also uses a heat pump. The system additionally makes use of your existing water and electrical connections. A hybrid system may reduce water heating expenses by as much as sixty percent.
Advantages Of Tankless Water Heaters
- Hot water on demand
- Reduce energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any type of problem.
- Saves space.
- Longer life span.
- Only operates when generating hot water, making them safer.
If you are unsure what type of hot water heating system would work best for your home, our experienced experts can help you make a decision.
Water Heater Repair in Seminole, OK
If you are experiencing hot water heater troubles, go to Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City online or give us a call at (405) 943-0009 to arrange an appointment or request a quote today!
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA