Having hot water in your home is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason why you need a new water heater, the plumbers at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can handle the installation adequately as well as cost effectively. Our crew has been offering traditional and tankless water heater services in Norman, OK since 2000 and we know what it takes to get the job done right. Call us today for a free consultation at (405) 943-0009.
Water heaters can be one of the most widely used appliances in a home. Between dishes, showers and washing laundry alone, a water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason you will likely, at some point, have to have at least small repairs taken care of on your hot water heater. You may even need to decide between fixing your current hot water heater and investing in a newer model or upgrade. If you are looking for repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City has your back!
You will need to get in touch with a professional if your hot water heater is presenting any of these symptoms:
- Not providing enough hot water
- Taking far too long to heat water
- The water heater tank is leaking
- The water heater tank is making noises
Contact Us At (405) 943-0009 to set up an appointment with our hot water heater experts.
There are several makes and models of hot water heating systems and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the exact model that you have, you can anticipate it to last for around 11 to twenty years. If you are not sure whether or not your hot water heating system needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our professional service technicians can have a look at your water heater and let you know if it is time to purchase a newer model.
If your water heater is no longer effective or has broken totally and you are ready to upgrade it with a new system Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can offer rapid as well as cost effective hot water heater replacement in Norman, OK. We can guarantee that your new system is within the criteria of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You may hope to avoid the upfront expenses of purchasing a newer model of water heater, however it may help you to understand that you are going to get great financial savings on your power bills in the long run. Newer models heat more efficiently and will lower your water heating bills.
If you are looking for help with water heater installation, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can do that as well! We can install electric or gas water heaters, and our technicians are trained to be able to work with practically any type of make or model.
If your water heater is around eight and 12 years old, there are a couple of telltale signs that it’s time for a new system. These signs include:
- Rusty water: This can signal that the inside of the tank is corroded, which might result in leaks.
- Loud noises: Over time, sediment at the bottom of the tank begins to solidify and this can cause a rumbling noise when the water is being heated.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there may be a leak or fracture in the tank.
- Insufficient hot water: The sediment that accumulates at the bottom of the tank can cause the hot water heater to take longer to generate hot water and can additionally take up space.
Having a new hot water heater installed can be a big choice and sometimes it comes unexpectedly. Whether you want a tankless water heater, want to stick with a traditional system, or don’t fully understand the advantages and disadvantages of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can answer any questions you may have as well as provide any advice you need.
Whether your water heater is broken or outdated, or even if you are having one installed into a brand new property, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can help you get the best hot water heater for you!.
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated by electric or gas energy. If you choose to upgrade to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water home heating costs to decrease by up to seven percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as neededThis will provide you the comfort of unlimited and instant hot water. This type of system can minimize energy costs by as much as thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a mix of a conventional tank however also uses a heat pump. The system also makes use of your existing water and electrical connections. A hybrid system may minimize water heating expenses by as much as sixty percent.
- Hot water on demand
- Reduce energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any problem.
- Saves space.
- Longer life span.
- Only runs when generating hot water, making them much safer.
If you are not sure what sort of hot water heating system would work best for your residence, our knowledgeable experts can help you make a decision.
If you are experiencing hot water heater problems, visit Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City online or give us a call at (405) 943-0009 to schedule an appointment or request an estimate today!
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA