Having hot water in your home is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason you need a new hot water heater, the plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can manage the installation adequately and cost effectively. Our crew has been providing traditional as well as tankless hot water heater services in Nicoma Park, OK since 2000 and we understand what it requires to get the job done right. Contact us today for a totally free consultation at (405) 943-0009 .
Hot Water Heater Repair
Water heaters can be one of the most widely used appliances in a house. Between dishes, showers and washing laundry alone, a hot water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason you will likely, at some point, need to have at the very least small repairs taken care of on your hot water heater. You may even need to decide between repairing your existing hot water heater and investing in a newer unit or upgrade. If you are trying to find repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City has your back!
You will certainly need to call an expert if your water heater is presenting any of these symptoms:
- Not supplying sufficient hot water
- Taking far too long to heat water
- The hot water heater tank is leaking
- The hot water heater tank is making sounds
Contact Us At (405) 943-0009 to set up an appointment with our water heater experts.
How Long Should a Water Heater Last?
There are various makes and models of hot water heaters and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the exact model that you have, you can anticipate it to last for around 11 to twenty years. If you are not sure whether or not your hot water heater needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our qualified service technicians can take a look at your hot water heater and let you know if it is time to invest in a newer unit.
If your water heater is no longer effective or has broken entirely and you are ready to upgrade it with a new system Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can offer quick and cost effective hot water heater replacement in Nicoma Park, OK. We can assure that your new system is within the criteria of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You might want to avoid the upfront expenses of investing in a newer model of water heater, however it may help you to know that you will get great financial savings on your energy bills in the long run. Newer models heat more efficiently and will lower your water heating costs.
Hot Water Heater Installation
If you are looking for help with hot water heater installation, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can do that as well! We can install electric or gas water heaters, and our service technicians are trained to be able to work with virtually any kind of make or model.
If your hot water heater is between eight and 12 years old, there are a few tell-tale indications that it’s time for a new system. These signs include:
- Rusty water: This could indicate that the inside of the tank is corroded, which may result in leaks.
- Loud noises: Gradually, debris at the bottom of the tank begins to solidify and this can trigger a rumbling noise when the water is being heated up.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there may be a leak or crack in the tank.
- Inadequate hot water: The sediment that develops at the bottom of the tank can cause the hot water heater to take longer to produce hot water and can additionally take up space.
Having a new hot water heater installed can be a big choice and sometimes it comes unexpectedly. Whether you’re interested in a tankless water heater, want to stick with a traditional system, or don’t fully know the advantages and disadvantages of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbers at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can answer any kind of concerns you might have as well as provide any advice you need.
Get Quick Access to Hot Water
Whether your hot water heater is broken or dated, or perhaps if you are having one installed into a brand new home, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can help you get the right hot water heater for you!.
There are three primary types of hot water heater that you will have to choose from:
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated by electric or gas energy. If you choose to update to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water heating bills to go down by approximately seven percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as neededThis will provide you the comfort of unrestricted and instant hot water. This kind of system can minimize power costs by as much as thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a mix of a conventional tank however also uses a heat pump. The system also makes use of your existing water and electrical connections. A hybrid system may minimize water heating costs by as much as sixty percent.
Advantages Of Tankless Hot Water Heater
- Hot water on demand
- Reduce energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any type of problem.
- Conserves space.
- Longer life expectancy.
- Only operates when generating hot water, making them much safer.
If you are unsure what type of hot water heating system would work best for your house, our experienced experts can help you make a decision.
Hot Water Heater Repair in Nicoma Park, OK
If you are experiencing hot water heater troubles, go to Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City online or give us a call at (405) 943-0009 to arrange a consultation or request a quote today!
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA