Having hot water in your home is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason why you need a new water heater, the plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can handle the installation efficiently as well as cost effectively. Our team has been providing traditional as well as tankless hot water heater services in Moore, OK since 2000 and we understand what it requires to do the job right. Call us today for a complimentary consultation at (405) 943-0009 .
Hot Water Heater Repair Service
Water heaters can be among the most used home appliances in a home. Between dishes, showers and washing laundry alone, a hot water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason why you will likely, at some point, need to have at the very least minor repairs taken care of on your water heater. You might also need to choose between fixing your existing hot water heater and investing in a newer unit or upgrade. If you are trying to find repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City has your back!
You will need to speak to an expert if your hot water heater is presenting any of these symptoms:
- Not supplying sufficient hot water
- Taking too long to heat water
- The water heater tank is leaking
- The water heater tank is making noises
Call (405) 943-0009 to set up an appointment with our hot water heater professionals.
How Long Should a Water Heater Last?
There are many different makes and models of hot water heaters and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the exact model that you have, you can anticipate it to last for about 11 to 20 years. If you are not sure whether or not your hot water heating system needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our qualified technicians can take a look at your hot water heater and let you know if it is time to invest in a newer model.
If your water heater is no longer effective or has broken totally and you are ready to replace it with a new system Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can offer fast as well as budget friendly water heater replacement in Moore, OK. We can ensure that your new system is within the parameters of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You may want to avoid the upfront expenses of purchasing a newer model of hot water heater, but it may help you to understand that you will get great financial savings on your energy bills over time. Newer models heat more efficiently and will bring down your water heating bills.
Hot Water Heater Installation
If you are looking for help with water heater installation, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can do that too! We can install electric or gas water heaters, and our service technicians are trained to be able to work with almost any make or model.
If your hot water heater is between eight and 12 years old, there are a few tell-tale signs that it’s time for a new system. These signs include:
- Rusty water: This can signal that the inside of the tank is corroded, which might lead to leaks.
- Loud noises: In time, sediment at the bottom of the tank starts to solidify and this can cause a rumbling noise when the water is being heated up.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there may be a leak or fracture in the tank.
- Insufficient hot water: The debris that builds up at the bottom of the tank can cause the hot water heater to take longer to generate hot water and can also use up space.
Having a new water heater installed can be a major choice and in some cases it comes unexpectedly. Whether you want a tankless hot water heater, want to stick with a traditional system, or don’t completely understand the advantages and disadvantages of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbers at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can answer any type of questions you may have and provide any support you need.
Get Quick Access to Hot Water
Whether your water heater is broken or outdated, or perhaps if you are having one installed into a brand-new property, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can help you get the best hot water heater for you!.
There are three main sorts of hot water heater that you will have to select from:
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated up by electric or gas energy. If you choose to update to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water heating expenses to go down by as much as 7 percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as neededThis will provide you the convenience of unrestricted and instant hot water. This type of system can reduce power bills by up to thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a mix of a conventional tank however also uses a heat pump. The system also makes use of your existing water and electric connections. A hybrid system may decrease water heating costs by as much as sixty percent.
Advantages Of Tankless Hot Water Heater
- Hot water on demand
- Reduce energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any type of problem.
- Conserves space.
- Longer life span.
- Only runs when generating hot water, making them safer.
If you are not sure what kind of hot water heating system would work best for your house, our experienced experts can help you decide.
Water Heater Repair in Moore, OK
If you are experiencing hot water heater troubles, visit Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City online or give us a call at (405) 943-0009 to set up an appointment or request a quote right away!
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA