Having hot water in your home is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason you need a new water heater, the plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can handle the installation adequately as well as affordably. Our crew has been providing traditional as well as tankless hot water heater services in Grady County, OK since 2000 and we understand what it requires to get the job done right. Get in touch with us today for a totally free consultation at (405) 943-0009.
Hot Water Heater Repair
Hot water heaters can be among the most used appliances in a home. Between dishes, showers and laundry alone, a water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason you will likely, eventually, need to have at least minor maintenance and repairs taken care of on your hot water heater. You might also need to decide between fixing your existing water heater and investing in a newer model or upgrade. If you are trying to find repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City has your back!
You will certainly need to speak to an expert if your hot water heater is showing any one of these signs:
Not providing enough hot water
Taking far too long to heat water
The water heater tank is leaking
The water heater tank is making sounds
Contact Us At (405) 943-0009 to schedule an appointment with our water heater specialists.
How Long Should a Hot Water Heater Last?
There are many different makes and models of hot water heating systems and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the exact model that you have, you can expect it to last for about 11 to twenty years. If you are unsure whether or not your hot water heater needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our expert technicians can take a look at your water heater and let you know if it is time to purchase a newer model.
If your water heater is no longer efficient or has broken totally and you are ready to replace it with a new system Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can provide quick and cost effective hot water heater replacement in Grady County, OK. We can ensure that your new system is within the specifications of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You might want to avoid the upfront expenses of buying a newer model of water heater, but it may help you to understand that you will get great savings on your power bills in the long run. Newer models heat more efficiently and will bring down your water heating bills.
Hot Water Heater Installation
If you are looking for assistance with hot water heater installation, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can do that also! We can install electric or gas hot water heaters, and our service technicians are trained to be able to work with nearly any type of make or model.
If your hot water heater is around eight and 12 years old, there are a few telltale indications that it’s time for a new system. These indicators include:
- Rusty water: This can signal that the inside of the tank is rusty, which may result in leaks.
- Rumbling noises: Over time, debris at the bottom of the tank starts to solidify and this can trigger a rumbling noise when the water is being heated.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there might be a leak or fracture in the tank.
- Not enough hot water: The debris that accumulates at the bottom of the tank can cause the hot water heater to take longer to generate hot water and can also use up space.
Having a new hot water heater installed can be a big choice and in some cases it comes unexpectedly. Whether you’re interested in a tankless water heater, want to stick with a more traditional system, or don’t fully understand the advantages and disadvantages of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbers at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can answer any questions you might have and provide any assistance you need.
Get Quick Access to Hot Water
Whether your hot water heater is broken or dated, or even if you are having one installed into a brand-new property, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can help you get the ideal hot water heater for you!.
There are 3 major sorts of hot water heater that you will have to choose from:
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated by electric or gas energy. If you choose to update to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water heating bills to go down by up to seven percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as neededThis will provide you the comfort of unrestricted and instant hot water. This sort of system can minimize power bills by as much as thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a mix of a conventional tank however also uses a heat pump. The system also makes use of your existing water and electric connections. A hybrid system might reduce water heating costs by as much as sixty percent.
Benefits Of Tankless Hot Water Heater
- Hot water on demand
- Lower energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any kind of problem.
- Conserves space.
- Longer life span.
- Only operates when generating hot water, making them much safer.
If you are not sure what sort of hot water heating system would work best for your home, our experienced experts can help you decide.
Hot Water Heater Repair in Grady County, OK
If you are experiencing hot water heater troubles, go to Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City online or give us a call at (405) 943-0009 to schedule a consultation or request a quote today!
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA