Having hot water in your house is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason why you need a new water heater, the plumbers at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can manage the installation adequately and affordably. Our crew has been offering traditional and tankless water heater services in Cleveland County, OK since 2000 and we know what it requires to do the job right. Call us today for a free consultation at (405) 943-0009.
Water Heater Repair Service
Water heaters can be among the most used appliances in a house. Between dishes, showers and washing laundry alone, a water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason you will likely, at some point, have to have at the very least small repairs taken care of on your water heater. You may also need to decide between fixing your current water heater and investing in a newer model or upgrade. If you are trying to find repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City has your back!
You will certainly need to call a professional if your hot water heater is presenting any one of these signs:
- Not supplying sufficient hot water
- Taking too long to heat water
- The hot water heater tank is leaking
- The hot water heater tank is making sounds
Contact Us At (405) 943-0009 to set up an appointment with our water heater professionals.
How Long Should a Hot Water Heater Last?
There are many different makes and models of hot water heating systems and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the exact model that you have, you can expect it to last for about 11 to twenty years. If you are not sure whether or not your hot water heater needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our professional service technicians can take a look at your hot water heater and let you know if it is time to invest in a newer unit.
If your water heater is no longer efficient or has broken completely and you are ready to upgrade it with a new system Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can provide fast and affordable water heater replacement in Cleveland County, OK. We can ensure that your new system is within the parameters of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You might hope to avoid the upfront costs of purchasing a newer model of water heater, however it may help you to know that you will get great financial savings on your energy bills over time. Newer models heat more efficiently and will lower your water heating costs.
Water Heater Installation
If you are searching for assistance with water heater installation, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can do that too! We can install electric or gas water heaters, and our service technicians are trained to be able to work with almost any make or model.
If your hot water heater is between 8 and 12 years old, there are a couple of telltale indications that it’s time for a new system. These signs consist of:
- Rusty water: This could indicate that the inside of the tank is rusty, which might result in leaks.
- Rumbling noises: With time, sediment at the bottom of the tank begins to harden and this can create a rumbling noise when the water is being heated up.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there may be a leak or crack in the tank.
- Inadequate hot water: The debris that builds up at the bottom of the tank can trigger the hot water heater to take longer to produce hot water and can additionally use up space.
Having a new hot water heater installed can be a big choice and sometimes it comes unexpectedly. Whether you want a tankless water heater, want to stick with a traditional system, or don’t fully know the benefits and drawbacks of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbers at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can answer any questions you might have and provide any guidance you need.
Get Fast Access to Hot Water
Whether your hot water heater is broken or dated, or even if you are having one installed into a brand new home, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can help you get the right water heater for you!.
There are 3 primary sorts of water heaters that you will have to select from:
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated up by electric or gas energy. If you choose to update to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water heating bills to go down by as much as 7 percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as neededThis will give you the convenience of unlimited and instant hot water. This type of system can reduce energy costs by up to thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a combination of a conventional tank however also uses a heat pump. The system also makes use of your existing water and electrical connections. A hybrid system may reduce water heating expenses by as much as sixty percent.
Advantages Of Tankless Hot Water Heater
- Hot water on demand
- Reduce energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any problem.
- Saves space.
- Longer life span.
- Only operates when generating hot water, making them safer.
If you are not sure what sort of hot water heating system would work best for your house, our knowledgeable specialists can help you decide.
Water Heater Repair in Cleveland County, OK
If you are experiencing hot water heater troubles, go to Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City online or give us a call at (405) 943-0009 to set up a consultation or request an estimate right away!
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA