Having hot water in your house is a must, from washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason why you need a new water heater, the plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can manage the installation efficiently and cost effectively. Our team has been offering traditional and tankless water heater services in Chickasha, OK since 2000 and we know what it takes to get the job done right. Call us today for a free consultation at (405) 943-0009.
Hot water heaters can be one of the most widely used appliances in a home. Between dishes, showers and laundry alone, a water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason why you will likely, eventually, need to have at least minor repairs taken care of on your water heater. You might also need to choose between fixing your existing hot water heater and investing in a newer model or upgrade. If you are looking for repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City has your back!
You will certainly need to get in touch with a specialist if your water heater is presenting any of these signs:
- Not supplying enough hot water
- Taking too long to heat water
- The hot water heater tank is leaking
- The water heater tank is making noises
Call (405) 943-0009 to schedule an appointment with our hot water heater specialists.
There are several makes and models of hot water heating units and their life span expectancy can vary.Depending on the specific model that you have, you can expect it to last for about 11 to 20 years. If you are unsure whether or not your hot water heater needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our expert technicians can have a look at your hot water heater and let you know if it is time to invest in a newer model.
If your water heater is no longer reliable or has broken entirely and you are ready to upgrade it with a new system Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can provide quick and affordable hot water heater replacement in Chickasha, OK. We can assure that your new system is within the specifications of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You may hope to avoid the upfront costs of purchasing a newer model of hot water heater, but it may help you to know that you will get great savings on your energy bills over time. Newer models heat more efficiently and will lower your water heating bills.
If you are looking for help with water heater installation, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can do that too! We can install electric or gas water heaters, and our technicians are trained to be able to work with practically any type of make or model.
If your water heater is around 8 and 12 years old, there are a couple of tell-tale indications that it’s time for a new system. These indications include:
- Rusty water: This could signal that the inside of the tank is corroded, which may lead to leaks.
- Rumbling noises: Gradually, sediment at the bottom of the tank begins to harden and this can cause a rumbling sound when the water is being heated up.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there may be a leak or fracture in the tank.
- Not enough hot water: The sediment that develops at the bottom of the tank can trigger the hot water heater to take longer to generate hot water and can additionally use up space.
Having a new hot water heater installed can be a major choice and in some cases it comes unexpectedly. Whether you’re interested in a tankless water heater, want to stick with a more traditional system, or do not fully know the advantages and disadvantages of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbing professionals at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can answer any type of questions you might have and offer any guidance you need.
Whether your hot water heater is broken or dated, or even if you are having one installed into a brand new property, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City can help you get the right water heater for you!.
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated by electric or gas energy. If you choose to update to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water home heating expenses to go down by as much as seven percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as neededThis will provide you the convenience of unlimited and instant hot water. This sort of system can minimize energy expenses by approximately thirty percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a combination of a conventional tank but also uses a heat pump. The system also makes use of your existing water and electric connections. A hybrid system might decrease water heating expenses by as much as sixty percent.
- Hot water on demand
- Lower energy costs by as much as 35%.
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any type of problem.
- Conserves space.
- Longer life expectancy.
- Only runs when generating hot water, making them safer.
If you are unsure what kind of hot water heating system would work best for your house, our knowledgeable specialists can help you make a decision.
If you are experiencing water heater troubles, visit Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City online or give us a call at (405) 943-0009 to schedule a consultation or request a quote today!
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA