Garbage disposals are an excellent convenience in the kitchen, however if they face a lot of harsh use, at some point, every garbage disposal will likely need to be repaired or replaced. The inconvenience of not having such a great convenience alone will certainly be enough to have you calling a service technician in a hurry!
If you have found yourself looking for “garbage disposal repair and maintenance near me,” or you would like to replace or install a garbage disposal in your sink, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City works with all makes and models of garbage disposals and we will have the ability to help you today.
Common Garbage Disposal Problems
- Does not grind properly and motor is still on
- Grinding noises are significantly louder
- Disposal starts-up and then shuts down immediately
- Leaks occur below the disposal
- Water isn’t draining
If the disposal has actually stopped working all of the sudden, you may need to check the breaker. It might have tripped in your circuit panel, and can just be turned back on. Some garbage disposals also have a breaker on the machine itself. This usually looks like a red “reset” button. If this does not do the trick, or if your garbage disposal trips the breaker once again right away, there’s most likely a short in the wiring, and you will certainly require the help of a specialist.
Exactly how To Care For a Garbage Disposal
- Never put potato peels, eggshells, fish skins, oil, or coffee grounds down a disposal.
- Refresh your garbage disposal by grinding lemon halves or lemon juice and ice.
- Treat the disposal each month with vinegar and also baking soda to help keep it clean and free from bacteria. Use a half of a cup of vinegar and a half of a cup of baking soda. Add the mix to the disposal while it is not being used and is turned to the off position. Allow the blend to work on the disposal until any lathering stops. After that rinse with clear warm water.
Garbage Disposal Installation
If you would like to replace your garbage disposal or have a new one installed into your sink, the price of installing a garbage disposal can really vary. Is the sink outfitted for a garbage disposal? Is there a source of electrical power nearby? These variables will ultimately help to calculate the installation cost for an updated garbage disposal. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City will certainly be happy to provide you with an estimate.
Garbage Disposal Installation Service
Our professional plumbers are trained to install most makes and models of garbage disposals. They can also use your existing plumbing to install the new disposal. Plus, with Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City , you will certainly never need to stress over leaks or water damage. We do the job right to make sure that it will last for the long term. Our professionals are well trained and knowledgeable. They always strive to deliver exceptional service and top quality workmanship. Give us a call at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online and request an estimate today.
Looking for plumbers near me? Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA