Garbage disposals are a terrific convenience in the kitchen, yet if they deal with a lot of rough use, at some point, every garbage disposal will certainly need to be repaired or replaced. The inconvenience of not having such a great amenity alone will certainly be enough to have you calling a repairman ASAP!
If you recently found yourself searching for “garbage disposal repair and maintenance near me,” or you would like to replace or install a garbage disposal in your sink, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City handles all makes and models of garbage disposals and we will certainly have the ability to help you today.
Common Garbage Disposal Problems
- Doesn’t grind properly and motor is still on
- Grinding sounds are significantly louder
- Disposal starts-up and then turns off immediately
- Leaks occur below the disposal
- Water isn’t draining properly
If the disposal has quit working all of the sudden, you may want to examine the breaker. It may have tripped in your circuit panel, and can simply be switched back on. Some garbage disposals also have a breaker on the machine itself. This generally looks like a red “reset” button. If this does not do the trick, or if your garbage disposal trips the breaker once more right away, there’s possibly a short in the electrical wiring, and you will certainly need the assistance of an expert.
How To Maintain a Garbage Disposal
- Never ever put potato peels, eggshells, fish skins, grease, or coffee grounds down a disposal.
- Refresh your garbage disposal by grinding lemon halves or lemon juice and ice cubes.
- Treat the disposal monthly with vinegar and also baking soda to keep it clean as well as free from bacteria. Use a half of a cup of vinegar and also a half of a cup of baking soda. Add the mix to the garbage disposal while it is not being used and is turned to the off position. Allow the solution to work on the disposal up until any frothing stops. After that rinse with clear warm water.
Garbage Disposal Installation
If you want to replace your garbage disposal or have an updated one installed into your sink, the price of installing a garbage disposal can certainly vary. Is the sink equipped for a garbage disposal? Is there a source of electrical power nearby? These factors will inevitably help to determine the installation price for a new garbage disposal. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City will be more than happy to provide you with an estimate.
Garbage Disposal Installation Service
Our expert plumbing technicians are trained to install most makes and models of garbage disposals. They can also use your existing plumbing to install the new disposal. Additionally, with Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City , you will certainly never need to stress over leaks or water damage. We get the job done right so that it will last for the long-term. Our professionals are well trained and experienced. They constantly strive to deliver outstanding service and also high quality workmanship. Give us a call at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online and request an estimate today.
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA