Garbage disposals are a terrific convenience in the kitchen, however if they deal with a lot of rough use, at some point, every garbage disposal will likely need to be repaired or replaced. The inconvenience of not having such a great amenity alone will be enough to have you calling for a repairman in a hurry!
If you have found yourself searching for “garbage disposal repair and maintenance near me,” or you want to replace or install a garbage disposal in your sink, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City handles all makes and models of garbage disposals and we will certainly have the ability to assist you today.
Common Garbage Disposal Problems
- Does not grind properly and motor is still on
- Grinding noises are substantially louder
- Disposal starts and then shuts off immediately
- Leaks happen below the disposal
- Water isn’t draining properly
If the disposal has quit working all of the sudden, you may want to check the circuit breaker. It may have tripped in your circuit panel, and can simply be switched back on. Some garbage disposals also have a circuit breaker on the machine itself. This typically looks like a red “reset” button. If this does not do the trick, or if your garbage disposal trips the breaker again right away, there’s possibly a short in the wiring, and you will certainly require the help of a professional.
Just how To Maintain a Garbage Disposal
- Never put potato peels, eggshells, fish skins, grease, or coffee grounds down a disposal.
- Refresh your garbage disposal by grinding lemon halves or lemon juice as well as ice.
- Treat the disposal monthly with vinegar and baking soda to keep it clean as well as free from microorganisms. Use a half of a cup of vinegar and also a half of a cup of baking soda. Add the combination to the disposal while it is not in use and is turned to the off setting. Enable the blend to work on the disposal till any lathering stops. After that rinse with clear warm water.
Garbage Disposal Installation
If you want to replace your garbage disposal or have a new one installed into your sink, the price of installing a garbage disposal can really vary. Is the sink equipped for a garbage disposal? Is there a source of electricity close by? These variables will inevitably help to determine the installation cost for an updated garbage disposal. Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City will be more than happy to provide you with an estimate.
Garbage Disposal Installation Service
Our professional plumbers are trained to install most makes and models of garbage disposals. They can even use your existing plumbing to install the new disposal. Additionally, with Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City , you will never need to worry about leaks or water damage. We do the job right so that it will last for the long term. Our professionals are well trained and knowledgeable. They constantly aim to deliver exceptional service and high quality workmanship. Give us a call at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online and request an estimate today.
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA