Garbage disposals are a great convenience in the kitchen. But like most things in the home, you will likely need garbage disposal repair at some point. They face a great deal of harsh use, eventually, every garbage disposal will need to be repaired or replaced. The inconvenience of not having such a great convenience alone will certainly be enough to have you calling for a repairman ASAP!
If you recently found yourself searching for “garbage disposal repair near me,” or you want to replace or install a garbage disposal in your sink, Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City handles all makes and models of garbage disposals and we will certainly be able to help you today.
- Doesn’t grind properly and motor is still on
- Grinding noises are substantially louder
- Disposal starts and then shuts off immediately
- Leaks happen below the disposal
- Water isn’t draining properly
If the disposal has stopped working all of the sudden, you may need to examine the circuit breaker. It might have tripped in your circuit panel, and can just be turned back on. Some garbage disposals also have a circuit breaker on the machine itself. This typically looks like a red “reset” button. If this does not do the trick, or if your garbage disposal trips the breaker once more right away, there’s probably a short in the circuitry, and you will certainly need the help of an expert.
- Never put potato peels, eggshells, fish skins, oil, or coffee grounds down a disposal.
- Freshen your garbage disposal by grinding lemon halves or lemon juice and ice.
- Treat the disposal monthly with vinegar and baking soda to help keep it clean and free from bacteria. Use a half of a cup of vinegar and also a half of a cup of baking soda. Add the mix to the garbage disposal while it is not being used and is turned to the off setting. Enable the mixture to work on the disposal until any foaming stops. After that rinse with clear warm water.
- Get garbage disposal repair from a plumber when necessary.
If you want to replace your garbage disposal or have an updated one installed into your sink, the cost of installing a garbage disposal can certainly vary. Is the sink equipped for a garbage disposal? Is there a source of electrical power nearby? These variables will ultimately help to determine the installation price for an updated garbage disposal. The plumbers at Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City will certainly be happy to provide you with an estimate.
Garbage Disposal Repair Service
Our professional plumbers are trained to install most makes and models of garbage disposals and even perform garbage disposal repair on existing systems. They can even use your current plumbing to install the new disposal. Additionally, with Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City , you will certainly never need to stress over leaks or water damage. We do the job right to ensure that it will last for the long-term. Our specialists are well trained and experienced. They constantly make every effort to deliver outstanding service as well as quality workmanship. Give us a call at (405) 943-0009 or visit us online and request an estimate today.
Proudly serving people in the following communities: Shawnee, OK, USA, Bethany, OK, USA, Nicoma Park, OK, USA, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Edmond, OK, USA, Chickasha, OK, USA, Norman, OK, USA, Newcastle, OK, USA, El Reno, OK, USA, Seminole, OK, USA, Moore, OK, USA, Grady County, OK, USA, Canadian County, OK, USA, Cleveland County, OK, USA, McClain County, OK, USA, Oklahoma County, OK, USA