About Mullin Plumbing Oklahoma City
Since 1973, Mullin Inc. has been serving residential and commercial clients in the greater part of Oklahoma. We are a full-service plumbing company operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — we are here when you need us! At Mullin Inc., we have trained professionals to handle all your plumbing needs, we are your complete plumbing solution. From repairs and replacements on sewer, water, and gas lines to water heaters and boilers, faucets, sinks, bathtubs, toilets, and bidets. Irrigation systems, French drains, septic systems, and drain cleanings, ice makers, and dishwashers. If it has gas, water, or sewage in it, we repair or replace it! We offer not only repairs for homes but commercial businesses, too.
MORE THAN JUST PLUMBERS
Since 1973, Mullin Plumbing has been serving residential and commercial clients in the greater part of Oklahoma. We are a full-servicecompany operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week — we are here when you need us!
Is your problem something other than plumbing? At Mullin Plumbing, we have trained professionals to handle all your service needs, we are your complete service solution. From repairs and replacements to all-inclusive maintenance programs. Whether it is plumbing, electrical, heat & air, remodeling or septic, if you have an issue, we have the solution!
- The Absolute Best Service: Solving problems for our customers, doing the job right, and standing by all of our work 100 percent is the Mullin way.
- Honest & Fair Pricing: We take pride in being the kind of company you want to rely on for such an important part of your
- HOUSEHOLD ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS & YOUR SAFETY: Nobody likes to deal with electrical problems. They’re a nuisance and they can be dangerous. Home electrical problems accounted for about 51,000 fires and more than 500 deaths annually in the U.S. and electrical distribution systems are the third leading cause of home structure fires according to the Electrical Safety Foundation International. But, why so many? It …
- FROZEN PIPES ~ WHAT CAN YOU DO?: Chilly winter weather can cause your plumbing pipes to freeze, burst, flood and produce other severe and costly water damage. Taking preventive measures before the wintry weather hits can help prevent the physical and financial devastation cause by frozen pipes. Those steps can consist of: Sealing air leaks, this you can attempt yourself paying special …
- Is Your Plumbing Compliant With City Code?: Recently, the City of Broken Arrow Utilities released a handy pamphlet that encouraged residents to think more about their plumbing. While you might not give a lot of thought to your home plumbing, here at Mullin Inc., we’re always staying up-to-date on changes in municipal code to help keep your home compliant. The recent announcement …