Furnace Repair Broken Arrow, OK
24/7 Furnace Repair in Tulsa County
Mullin Heating and Air Conditioning prides itself on being the best furnace repair service in the city. We save you money and provide you with professional and expert service leaving you with peace-of-mind when it comes to your choice in heating system repair. You can count on Mullin 24 hours a day, there is no extra fee for weekend calls or emergency calls. We are here for you when you need us! Your home HVAC system provides you and your family with comfort, and we at Mullin are the company that you can look to for the best service. You expect the best service, and we can offer that to you. We hire only the best technicians who are certified and licensed and they are knowledgeable in furnace repairs and the replacement of any parts needed for your heating system.
Check These First Before You Call A Furnace Repair Service
Here are some common troubleshooting tips.
- Thermostat settings. Make sure it’s switched to “heat.” Otherwise the thermostat won’t signal your furnace to run.
- Furnace filter. A filthy filter can cause your furnace to overheat and turn off as a safety precaution. It can also stop it from producing and circulating heat.
- Circuit breaker. Your furnace’s breaker may have tripped. Identify it on your home’s electrical panel. Reset it if the breaker is in the middle or “off” position.
- Furnace switch. Your furnace has a switch on or near it that appears to be a common light switch. It should be in the “up” or “on” position. If it was turned off, give your furnace a few minutes to resume normal operation
Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Repaired
- The furnace won’t turn on.
- The pilot light is out.
- Strange noises are coming from the furnace during startup or operation.
- The main burner won’t light or won’t stay lit for longer than three seconds.
- The blower never turns on after the burners are lit.
- The furnace blower stays on constantly.
- A lack of hot air.
- Your Furnace hasn’t been serviced in over a year.
- Your heater is over 8 years old.
- A sudden increase in your energy bills.
- Your heater turns on too frequently.
- Automatic shutdowns could signal the need for furnace repair.
Heating equipment is complicated, and when one component malfunctions, it impacts the entire system’s ability to operate. Mullin’s technicians will help you get to the bottom of even your most vexing furnace problems.
Six Most Common Reasons Why Your Heating System Stops Working:
- No power to the furnace – If the fan doesn’t respond to raising the thermostat’s temperature, a breaker may have tripped, the wiring could be loose, or the furnace switch might be turned off. However, a more complicated problem could include trouble with the transformer, thermostat, control board, run capacitor, or blower motor. A technician can perform a diagnostic test to pinpoint the exact problem and come up with a solution.
- Failing motor – You might be able to hear squeaks and squeals from a motor that is about to fail. So immediate attention from a technician is required to save the furnace from breaking down.
- No ignition – In furnaces with spark ignitions, rapid clicking sounds indicate that the burner is trying to ignite. If it can’t ignite, there may be a blocked flue, faulty control board, or improper limit control. But don’t worry, repairing or replacing these parts should remedy the problem.
- Main burner problems – Burners that won’t stay lit are most commonly caused by dirty flame sensors or—in condensing furnaces—clogged condensate drains. However, if the burners won’t light at all, the gas supply could be cut off. To repair this, our technicians should only need to clean key components and make a few adjustments.
- Issues with the run capacitor or motor – These problems cause the blower not to turn on after the burners ignite. The capacitor can easily be replaced, while motor issues may require a bit more troubleshooting.
- Clogged air filter – Assuming the thermostat isn’t set to “on,” which keeps the blower motor on continuously, a clogged air filter is the primary cause of a blower motor running all the time. Because of this, the restricted airflow may have damaged the limit switch, which senses the internal furnace temperature.
Mullin Heating and Air Conditioning 24/7 Emergency Heating Repair Service Is Here To Help You
Emergencies are unexpected and can happen despite even the most vigilant maintenance routines, but most homeowners do not include furnace maintenance in their seasonal rituals. Our furnace maintenance page guides you through maintaining the health of your furnace.
Mullin employees are fully licensed and insured, and we have experience serving all furnace brands. Since we guarantee our work, you can rest assured that our technicians will complete your furnace repair in Broken Arrow thoroughly and professionally the first time around. With Mullin, competent, professional, and courteous help is just a phone call away.
my mother has always used Mullins, about 3 winters ago my mother had them come out for a clogged drain and they blessed her and my family…there was no heat at the time and it was freezing the worker gave them Mullins jackets and beanies and later came back after work and delivered 4 space heaters and big soft warm blankets. they have no idea how much that helped them. agian thank u for not only amazing service but for helping when u can in your community
Catherin Avery (Catie)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Review
Schedule Your Furnace Repair with Mullin Heating and Air Conditioning
No matter what kind of heater your home has, it needs heating maintenance to operate reliably. Mullin offers comprehensive annual maintenance plans to help you avoid costly and frustrating heater breakdowns. We do this by looking for small problems that often turn into large ones. Best of all, we offer different tiers of annual maintenance plans to fit all budgets and needs.
Why Choose Mullin Heating and Air Conditioning For Your Furnace Repairs?
- Highly-qualified and Experienced Technicians: Firstly, here at Mullin, we take training very seriously. All our technicians are trained and experienced to repair all heaters and furnaces.
- Fully Stocked Fleet of Service Trucks: All our service trucks are fully stocked with the parts needed for most heating and furnace repairs. So if there are extra parts needed, don’t worry, we’ll handle it!
- Expert Office Staff: All of our staff members are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to the furnace, heating, and furnace repair in Broken Arrow. Unlike other heating companies, all of our calls go directly to a live comfort consultant. As a result, they will be able to assist and handle the questions you may have for our company.
- 24/7 Emergency Service: All of our maintenance agreement customers get full emergency furnace, heating, and heater repair services. This is valid for all times around the clock.
- All Makes, All Models: We repair all types of heating equipment, in addition to the various manufacturers of this equipment. See the different types of equipment our team specializes in here.
If you’re facing heater issues and require emergency furnace repair in Broken Arrow, we’re ready to take your call 24/7. Many of our locations offer emergency heating repair service when HVAC system failures happen on nights, weekends, and holidays. We place integrity and customer service above everything else and back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. There’s nothing more frustrating than waiting around all day for a technician to show up. So, when we make an appointment with you, we’ll show up when you expect us to. If we are late for any reason, we’ll pay you back for your time!
24/7 Furnace Repair in Broken Arrow, OK and Tulsa County
We offer furnace repairs and furnace installations as well as complete furnace replacement HVAC system upgrades. Our team is available 24/hours a day and ready to help with your heating needs. We also offer opinions on services and heating upgrades. So, whether you need a new heating unit, a replacement unit or even just furnace maintenance or tune up services, we are just a phone call away!