Home Furnace & Heating Maintenance
The winters can become not only uncomfortable, but downright dangerous. Make sure your heater is up to the task with our home heating maintenance service.
Mullin Services is a family owned business that specializes in the service and maintenance on all furnace & heating systems. We specialize in delivering maintenance service with precision and commitment to provide satisfaction for all of our customers.
We will ensure that your home furnace & heating system operates at its most efficient performance to ensure that your home and family will be in perfect comfort. Our certified technicians work off of a specific heating preventive maintenance checklist depending on the type of furnace & heating equipment you have.
Our Heating Tune Up Checklist:
- Our certified technicians first check and adjust the thermostat.
- Check all voltage to heating unit.
- Check and make sure both inside and outside units turn on.
- Replace plugged air filter or clean if you have a reusable air filter.
- Lubricate blower motor if needed & check the bearings.
- Check and replace the blower belt if needed.
- Check belt tension and adjust if needed.
- Check the evaporator coil to see if it needs to be pressure washed.
- Check ampere readings on all motors.
- Check all the electric heaters with the amp probe and voltage during heating tune up.
- Check and lubricate condenser motor bearings.
- Take ampere readings of condenser motor.
- Check refrigerant levels (FREON).
- Perform visual inspection to search for oil and refrigerant leaks.
- Take ampere readings on compressor
- Check the compressor crankcase heater.
- Check functionality of all defrost controls.
- Check operation of reversing valve.
- Check the temperature of the coil.
- Check condensate drain pan and advise if there are any issues.
- Clean out drain line using high pressure CO2.
- Visually inspect ductwork for air leakage.
- Check overall operation of heat pump system.