Mullin Plumbing prides itself on having knowledgeable & dedicated employees. We understand the key to continued success is having an unwaivering commitment to individual employee training. Not only do we have on-the-job training, but we also offer monthly safety & training classes.
The safety of our employees is paramount. Mullin Plumbing employs a dedicated safety and training staff to ensure every employee is trained in and applies the latest safe-work techniques both in our facilities and the Plumbing industry as a whole.
Mullin Plumbing provides an excellent and competitive benefits package which includes health, dental, prescription drug coverage, and a generous PTO policy. 401K retirement includes a company match policy. Our employees have the right to choose what is best for them and their family.
Current Career Openings:
We are looking for Licensed Journeyman Plumbers at both our Broken Arrow Location and Moore Location.
Ideal applicant must have the following:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with on-the-job and formal classroom training in plumbing work in construction, maintenance, commercial and residential environments.
- One year experience in plumbing repair, maintenance, and installation in addition to on-the-job training, under the direction of licensed plumber
- Must have good communication skills with customers, co-workers, and supervisors in order to make sure the customers and company’s needs are met.
- Ability to perform service/maintenance on all residential/commercial sites for all plumbing services needed (water, sewer, gas, etc).
- Ability to follow/locate plumbing diagrams and schematics
- Ability to solder/weld/braze and perform minor field fabrication.
- Ability to work overtime/night/weekend hours as required
- Must have the ability to be part of a team; must work with and assist other co-workers as needed.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass drug screening.